Finding Out

Deku pov

Todays my birthday im so happy! I cant belive we have been together for almost year now. Our anniversary is in 3 days so this will be the best week of my life! I should go to Todoroki~Kun's room to tell him im dressed and we should go on a date today! On my way ti open up his door i hear something in the opposite direction near Kacchan's room then something that breaks my heart... "AhHhh~ Ha~Harder BakuG-,"a female like voice says but its cut off by something ,or someone who i know very well, "Shhh, dont want them to hear you now do you Ochako~." I run in the down the stairs and out the dorms and make my way to the 1-B dorms, 1-B was like my second family outside of 1-A and my Mom. Monoma would be there that day, Monoma would normally stay at home with his family but sometimes he would go to the dorms early so i could see him because it wasnt past curfew and we could go out. Right now it was 11 am, i needed to take my mind off of what was happening right now and I knew that if he could do something to piss off Kacchan he would do it in a heart beat, he hates 1-A with the exception of me but if i was the one exception then Kacchan was the opposite of that he was "A good for nothing loser." In Monoma's eyes and i could see that now. I finally made it to the 1-B dorms. Normally i would be there in what seemed a heart beat but this time it felt like going for Heaven to Hell then back, I knocked on the door and Monoma Opened it. I told him if we could do it because they cheated but he said "Wait until your anniversary to piss them off and get even i mean it is your birthday today right?"

341 words