7

~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~

I pull away from shinsou and call Neito over then tell him to follow me, ive been to this park a bunch when my father was alive and he showed me a secert spot he found as a child. 

After a couple of minutes that were filled with walking we make it to the hideout,  my dad loved the place and made a tree house for me here.
~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~

"So shinsou umm me and Neito have something to ask you..,"

Monoma stares at the ground then realizes that he has to ask the question
"Oh well umm, Hitoshi i really like you and i wanted to ask if you would be okay with being in a polyamorous relationship with me and Izuku!?"

"... well i dont know because i dont know , i think your an amazing friend ,but i dont like Midoriya like that and i do like you though Monoma,..."

"Oh umm i knew you would like me like that but if you dont have to show me affection , if you want we both could date Neito since you like him...~and not me~"

I didnt know i liked him this much...

"Midoriya,... how about this , i like Monoma because i know alot about him and love his personality so we should spend more time together and see if i like you but dont know it yet..."

"Sure i guess we could try that"

I grab monomas hand and hug his arm

" then i guess,... im

Dating

You two."

Word count 251