Love_richie

Yassss..... Hello house, I don come again. I don bring another naija writer come house. Please give it up for Ruth....

Ruth, please say hello to the house.

Hello.

Please introduce yourself.

My name is Ruth Flourish Ayibadenyefa Felix.

Wo, that's a long name mehn. Mine's long too sef. What's your pen name?

Love_richie.

So Ruth, give us a brief info about yourself.

I'm from Bayelsa, Southern Ijaw to be precise. A Christian and a lover of Christ. Attend RCCG. I'm the first child of my mom and second child of my dad. I'm an optimist, sapio-sexual and friendly.

Whoa... Southern Ijaw. Okay people, this one is a first born and a second Bron, people that are first and second Bron have attributes of first and second born.

Don't do your eyes at me, I've told you to be bringing your dictionary. Me sef I'm carrying dictionary.

Lmao... What are your hobbies?

Writing, drawing, singing, eating and dancing. But let me tell you, I'm the worst dancer ever.

Kwa.. Lol... Worst dancer ever and its your hobby.... Eleyi ga gan ni oo... So when did you start writing?

I started writing since I could scribble as a child.

Awwn... I bet the first statement you could write was 'The Stubborn Hen'... Lol.. So how many books have you written?

Seven books with two completed ones. Although I took down one of the completed books due to some situations. So right now its six books with one completed and the rest are ongoing.

Whoa... Ideas must be rushing in and out of your head mehn..

When did you join wattpad?

Around June or July 2018,but I was a reader until I became a reader around September/October.

How's life on wattpad.

Its been very cool and interesting so far. I got to meet talented and interesting people, read a lot of books and made new friends.

Awwwn.... I like the sound of new friends.... So what inspires you to write?

A lot of things, people around me, real life events I heard and touched my heart, songs I've listened to, movies and things I've experienced in this life.

Whoa... But you are making the 'things I've experienced in this life' sound like you have suffered in this life...

Lmao... Don't take offence abeg.

So do you have any emotional feelings towards your books or characters? Do you see yourself in any of your characters?