Folashewaodekunle

Hello people... How are you all doing?  This morning, my elder brother was playing 'Do like That' by Korede Bello.

Its an old song but the song keeps getting me very time like,

'Why you don't like that.... Why you go take that thing from me... '...... I don't know the right lyrics oo, sha leave me alone...

Please join me to welcome another Nigerian writer in the house, please give it up foe Folashewa......

Folashewa please say hello to the house...

Hello...

Introduce yourself please.

My name is  Odekunle Folashewa Faridah.

She's a Muslim and yet her Yoruba name is so dope mehn... Insha Allah... Give us a brief info about yourself...

I'm the second born of three children and I'm a Muslim.

People, its another second Bron in the house oo... What did we say about second borns'..

Forget it, they are crazy... What are your hobbies Fola?

Writing, singing dancing...

Singing, you must have a nice voice.... When did you start writing?

When I was Eleven or maybe even earlier..

Hmm, when did you join wattpad?

October, 2019.

So you've spent about eight no this on wattpad, how has life on wattpad being?

Cool. I mean you get to read madd books and meet new people. Wattpad is cool!

Awwn... Wattpad is really a coop place... So how many books have you written?

Six.

Whoa.. So what inspires you to write?

Things around me and real life situations. My book 'Ayomide' is a non fiction story. Its based on real life stories.

Whoa... That's really nice.. Do you feel any emotional feelings towards your books or characters?  Do you see yourself in any of your characters?

Yes. And no, I don't see myself in any of my characters.

Hmmm.. What inspires your characters?

Real people, things around me and everyday happenings.

That's cool.. In any of your books, who's your favourite character and why?

Anne, Annabella Christopher in 'The New Girl In School''.

Hmmm.. So what is writing to you?

Writing is fire. I have to keep writing to quench the urge that keeps telling me to write so I'll be free.

Awwn.... That's so... Sounds more like passion to me. So since you've started ewriring, have you experienced any setbacks?

Haha, yes. And that was when I was offline for like three months and when I finally came back, I felt like people would have given up on my books especially 'The New Girl in School' but thank God for the attention I'm getting now.

Awwn.. I know that feeling,so make a shout out to your favourite Nigerian wattpad writers.

TeefabulousRenglassiur_favouritexxtceetcee01.

Awwn...... That's cool.....

So any advice to other Nigerian wattpad writers  out there...

Continue doing what you love doing, even if it seems like you are not getting the kind of attention you really need. Na one day wey all of us go blow.

You be my gee... Fola has said it all, one day one day, we go all blow last last... Be patient for that day.

Fola, its been nice having you here. Wish you all the best in life.

Thank you.

Thats Fola, awwn

Thats Fola, awwn.... She's on the dimple gang.......

Check out her books on her profile folashewaodekunle.....
I've started reading her book 'The New Girl in School',... Trust me, you won't be disappointed.........

Byeeeeee.....