"uhhh...Anti?"

Anti was just about to flop on his bed when he heard a loud thump in the living room where Dark, Chase, Marvin, The Jims, Yan, and JJ were. " God-DAMMIT, guys! I thought I told you to- oh shit. " Jack looked at Anti with surprise and confusion. The egos were....kids... Dark ran up to Anti and asked, " Can you turn on the TV please? "  " oh uh sure, Darky. "

~Time skip cuz i think dats enough for that part <> w <> ~

     Anti was trying to get the Jims off of his legs when Mark walked through the door. " DUDES  "   "uhhh...Anti?"

" oh hey Mark, what'cha get? "

" uh some food....why are the Jims kids? " Mark questioned. " oh yeah I don't know " Mark set down the bags of groceries and picked up the Jims. " guys, don't climb on him. " Mark said sternly. *Damn, he's good with kids* Anti thought, watching the Jims run away. " oh no... "

Anti laughed nervously, "uhh yeah...so everybody is a kid...not Jack though " Mark sighed and said, " well, you wanna get Jack and we can go to the- " Mark was cut off from Yan asking, " Can we go to the park?! "  " sure "

~time skip to the park U^U~

Jack and Mark were on a bench watching the kids play while Anti was on the ground drawing a dress. The dress was going to be for his sister, Cherri. (yes, in this au he has a sister shush) The dress was white with short sleeves and a large bow on the back, the skirt went to about shin height, and  he drew a corset on the mannequin he had in his notebook.

{yes i'm sooooooo sorry for ending this right now but, i hope you can give me ideas for next chapter!!! luv ya!  :3  }

                                                                     ~ya fav boi,

                                                                                me