Alphys

I have this many candles on my cake
28

I am of this gender and species
Female Reptilian

Look what I can do
Science...I'm the Royal Scientist...to be precise

I'm a different person, you see I'm
Nerdy, who has a fondness for humans, anime, and manga. I have a big heart and lots of love to give. But I struggle with shyness, which makes it hard for me to communicate my true feelings.

On the outside, I appear to be an innocent monster, who's never done wrong. The truth is, I'm guilty and have insecurities about my accomplishments. You.. see...Um...I was only trying to finish work. I didn't want to make Arial suffer...again...so I experimented with determination. I was just trying to find a different way. In the end, I accidentally created... the Amalgamates. I haven't told anybody...So pleases don't tell anyone. My heart may be in a state of depression. As long as my friends are safe and happy I should be ok.

In my past this was me
Child prodigy...While most little monsters were learning their ABC's, I was learning algebra and biology. It was kind of lonely being the only eight-year-old in high school. When I was not studying or watching anime, I would attend the robotics club meetings. Which in the end, inspired me to create a robotic body for my ghost friend, Mettaton. This gained me a lot of attention in the underground. Even the great doctor, W. D. Gaster was impressed by my work. He told me if I played my cards right I could work beside him as Royal Scientist someday. Sadly that dream never came true.

I was only 18 years old and just graduate from college when the scientist world was hit hard with bad news. The Royal Scientist had disappeared without a word to anyone, not even to his two sons. Weeks passed as everyone searched for Dr. Gaster. There was no sign of him, not even a bone. This led King Asgore to finally appoint me as Royal Scientist, seeing that I was Dr. Gaster prized student back in my freshman year of college. I guess he thought the missing doctor may have shared his secret experiment with me. Sadly, the only things I knew were research notes he left in his office. I had no clue what real mysteries were waiting for me when I discovered the secret laboratory.

Here in the underground not too many monsters commit "Act of Love." Hurting others can put a bad taste in one's mouth and darken the soul. So I was shocked when I discovered a strange small creature, cover in bandages, and cuddled up with a lab coat. Part of it appeared to be a human girl, while the other half was just bones. At first, I thought she dead human that was caught in some unknown explosion. When I keeled down beside it to take a closer look the child, lightly took hold of my lab coat. I could feel tears drip on to me as it placed its arms around me, and leaned into a hug. It was a human...kind of. Not sure at that point if her revealed skeleton surfaces were caused by...something. There was no sign of blood but she was shaking. I could tell she was in pain. My womanly-motherly-like nature took over as I hugged the child back. Sure I'll admit I was scared of it, but in that current state she was in, she couldn't do much. I cared for her and bandaged her wounds. Over weeks' time, I learned she was like any other child. I was scared of what the other monsters may do to her if they found her. I needed to keep her as secret, even from my friends. I didn't know when I started treating her as if she were my own child. I wanted to learn more about her ...to help her. I tried to obtain any information about her, that I could. There was nothing in the mainframes of the computers and there were no files that needed a passcode. All I could find in 's deep underground offices were scraps of burned up papers. The poor girl was a bright child when it came to magic, but science she had no clue about. She did do her best to explain what happens in the secret laboratory. There were too many unanswered questions, or she couldn't remember much. So I left it alone as I did my own secret experimenting.

Shhhh... I'm
Lesbian

I have a heart and it's set on
...U...Un...Und...Undyne!