Part 1

Latte woke up to the sound of knocking on her bedroom door. "Come on in", she said. Her maids came rushing in with all kinds of glamorous dresses and jewelry. It was finally the day of the ball that was held by Duke Ranton Moore. Arwin has asked her to be his partner for this party and she accepted his request. As she was getting ready she thought back to Lady Peridot's last party which seemed to have caused latte a lot of trouble since she declined lady Peridot's offer of being against Ibelin.

              At this party, she also has been extremely captivated by Arwin as they were dancing together under the sunlight. "We're done, you can take a look now." said one of the maids. Latte looked absolutely stunning. Everything was on point. She went downstairs awaiting her partner's arrival. She kept pacing back and forth restlessly until she heard a light knock on the door...It was Arwin the master of the magic tower. Arwin looked at Latte in amusement, causing Latte's face to turn bright red. Arwin chuckled then held out his hand to Latte and said:" Shall we...Dear Fairy?"

             Latte nodded in embarrassment and a bright light surrounded them the second she took his hand. She knew that there was going to be a long night ahead of them.