Honey.crackers x reader (gender neutral)

(If you're seeing this, hi and also i'm very sorry)

Y/N walked into school, after a sleepless night on Tiktok. It was mainly them looking at this creator called honey.crackers, as they enjoyed her content. She mainly did funny videos, or talking about her crush on another Tiktoker. (Sorry sis but I had to call you out on that) Y/N didn't mind that, however they did think she was cute and nice. even if she didn't show her face. After eating breakfast and going to homeroom, Y/N made their way to humanities, a subject that they didn't exactly enjoy. They sat down at a random seat, getting prepared for a boring day, not knowing that it wasn't their seat. A short girl approached them, and tapped on their shoulder.
"Excuse me, but I think you're in my seat." She said politely. Y/N did a double take, as they could have sworn they had heard that voice before. It was so similar to honey.crackers's voice reveal video, and he just had to ask if it was her.
"Wait, are you honey.crackers?" They said, secretly hoping that she would say yes. The girl turned a bit red, before replying with a simple,
"Who?"
Y/N felt extremely embarrassed, and looked away from her, getting up from her seat shortly after.
"Oh, it's nothing. Sorry for bothering you, i'll be on my way now." They said, walking back to their seat, and trying to focus on the board. They couldn't, as he was convinced that she was lying. She had the same hoodie as she wore in her videos, and her voice sounded the exact same. However, he couldn't just assume it was her, it could all just be coincidences. Y/N went through the rest of the school day, still thinking about that girl. Could it be? No, it was almost impossible.

As they got home, they plopped down on their bed, and started scrolling through tiktok, trying to get his mind off of that girl. He clicked over to his following page, and low and behold, it was a video by honey. The Tiktok was captioned  "My crush in school almost recognized me ashdbf" with an audio of someone screaming. There were a couple of comments saying what about syd? or :0 sis you better tell them. Y/N decided to comment, saying, "I knew it was you! I really like your videos 👉👈". They set their phone down for a while, deciding to do their homework, when a ding came from their phone. It was a Dm from honey, that read,
"Hey! I guess you know my secret now ahaha. Please don't expose me!"
Y/N snorted, amused at how scared she was that they were going to expose her. They replied,
"Wouldn't dream of it. I was actually thinking.. do you want to go out on a date? It'll be my treat. Didn't know you were crushing on me 🥺"
After a minute, she had responded saying,
"I'd love to!"

(It's like 2 am i'm sorry for the bad writing ahaha)