Crazy.skeletons x reader (Female)

Y/N was a pretty normal girl, not really standing out in school, and mainly keeping to herself in school. However, online she was known as (Insert username here), where she cosplayed various characters from shows or games. She wasn't that popular, but she had built up a solid fan base, with 75k followers. Today however, was one she was looking forward to for a while. After saving up enough money, and getting all the materials needed, it was finally complete! She was planning on cosplaying Monika from DDLC, as it was her favorite character.
Y/N started to get into her cosplay, making sure that everything looked alright and that it was comfortable. She decided to make a Tiktok, recreating the scene in act three, Monika's talk. Obviously she didn't do the entire thing, as that would take a while. After she was done recording, Y/N started to edit it, as to make it look way cooler, and more video game like. Once she was done with that,Y/N posted the video, took off her cosplay, and decided to eat and take a shower, leaving her phone for a little bit. As she walked back into her room with a towel on her body and hair, Y/N checked her phone to see how people reacted to it.
Why were people tagging this guy crazy.skeletons? Some comments were saying come get your girl monika or hey syd, I found your waifu! Y/N rolled her eyes, and decided to play along with the joke. She got back into her cosplay, and set her phone up to make a quick video.
"Uhm, I've been getting comments saying that i'm crazy.skeleton's waifu? Of course I am! He is my player after all. And as you all know.. I love all my players!"
She said, getting into character. After she made some minor touch ups, y/n posted the video and tagged him in it, curious as to how he'd respond. After a few minutes spent by doing homework and cleaning, she saw a comment by syd. It read,
"Oh? You really want to be my waifu (insert username)? Or should I say Y/N."
She gasped in surprise. She told everyone to call her by her username, and never told anyone her name in fear that someone would find her page and bully her in real life. Y/N decided to click on his page, and looked at his bio and was shocked at the first words she saw. [Stalker/Guy]. Was he stalking her? Y/N looked at some videos on his page, and saw that he stalked people for fun or if he was interested in them. Was he.. interested in her? She decided to reply to his comment, saying,
"So you're stalking me, huh? Does that mean you're interested in me, dear player?"
She immediately got a response saying,
"go outside."
Y/N reluctantly stepped outside, yelling at the sight of syd in front of her door. How did- she wasn't going to question it.
"Hey, uhm- I was wondering if you'd want to go hang out. I kinda want to get to know you, since stalking kinda gives me little information."
Y/N was in shock, not expecting him to say that at all. She chuckled, and scratched her head.
"Fuck it, sure. I mean what's one harmless little hang out?"
Syd smiled, although you couldn't really see it through his mask. But he was pretty happy that he had scored a date with someone who cosplayed his favorite person.
"Can I ask something else?"
"Go for it."
"The Monika costume says on during the date."

(I don't really know what syd's personality is like, or how he reacts to certain things, so this is probably soooo inaccurate. I hoped you guys liked it!)