ten.

Renny
Springdale, MD
12:30pm

"Is it too late to start strippin?" Moni asked.

Currently we were walking to the cafeteria to get food.

"Nah, you got the body for it too" I told her.

"Good cause this school shit is beyond me. It aint teaching me what I need to know in the real world. Now if they had classes on how to file taxes and shit then maybe it'd be better."

"No kap. Why the fuck am I being taught the quadratic formula when I wanna be in the WNBA." Lay said.

"I just feel like students should take a test their freshman year to see their interest and then put them in a program or give them classes that help with that in the future. Like take me for example I wanna work in HR and although im taking business classes why am I being forced to do a fuck ass science fair?" I said.

"For real!!!! I fucking hate the science fair" Moni said.

"Im finna go see what they got"

I got up and walked to the lunch line to see that fake ass orange chicken with hard ass rice. I mugged the food in disgust.

"Dont be muggin our food like that girl"

I looked up and saw Erin, one of the lunch ladies. She's a transgender and these dumbass kids be talking slick all the time like I wont stomp em out.

Moni told me she was lookin out for her and giving her free lunch and shit so she aight in my book.

"Now auntie you know this shit aint real. Im finna go to popeyes."

"Gon then girl, tell ya sister I said hi"

"I will"

I actually probably will tell her....if I remember.

"Lets go to popeyes yall"

"Lunch almost over and yall know Ms.Truman dont play abt being late from lunch so bring me sum back, i'll text you my order." Moni said.

Me and Lay nodded and grabbed our stuff to leave. I haven't seen Sire since this morning when we pulled up so I decided to check his location.

"The fuck? Niggas wanna die today I see."

"Whats wrong?"

"Sire bitch ass got his location off, check Leek shit"

"It say he at the trap"

I looked on her phone and his location literally said 'at da trizap😈'.

"I betchu Sire there too"

"Well can we get the food first before you run through the trap like a tomb raider"

"Nah I gotta pop up first. Then if life is okay we can get food"

Pulling up to the house we saw niggas sittin onna porch smokin.

Now if the cops pull up they all goin ta jail.