The Unfamiliar Face

"No! Please don't go! Mom, Dad...please don't go, noooo!" (Italics)
Kavya woke up soaked in sweat, still panting and trying to catch her breath, Nitu and everyone was shocked at whatever happened few seconds ago, Nitu patted her shoulder and asked her to calm down.
When Kavya finally calmed down, she noticed an unfamiliar face, sitting her face to face. The man looked as tensed as everyone. After few seconds, he offered Kavya a bottle of water. It took Kavya a few seconds to decide whether she should take it or not, obviously because he was totally unknown to her, after few seconds  she took the bottle which the man had offered, drank some water and said, "Thank you", in return to this, the stranger shrugged his shoulder and after few seconds said "Mention not" but as soon as those words escaped his mouth, his expressions changed, he started to look worried and wanted to ask something to her and after debating with himself, he finally asked, "Umm, Kavya are you feeling any better?", Kavya nodded but soon got her attention to the name with which he called her, her expression was a mixture of confusion and shock. Out of curiosity, she said, "Don't mind, but I don't remember meeting you before or introducing myself to you, then may I know how did you know my name?". Hearing this Rohan chuckled and said, "Well, while you were asleep, we all introduced ourselves but you were looking so beautiful while sleeping that I thought of not disturbing you and introduced you to him, so I guess that's the reason behind how he knows your name.", saying this he winked at her and hearing this, Kavya gave him a dead glare, while everyone laughed at what Rohan said.  Kavya looked at the stranger and he smiled at her, his smile was damn flattering and Kavya couldn't help but look at his perfect whites, and the next moment, the stranger extended his right hand and said, "Hi. I'm Shreyansh, pleased to meet you" and smiled again. Kavya shook hands with him, the touch of their hands sent jolts of electricity down her spine, she soon gathered herself and said, "Hi, I'm Kavya, pleased to meet you too", her cheeks were starting to turn red and for the first time since morning, she smiled and this time Shreyansh returned the smile with more warmth. After shaking hands, Kavya turned back to Nitu only to see her friend with a gobsmacked expression- clearly in love. Kavya rolled her eyes at her.

Kavya was still suspicious about Shreyansh, thinking why was he sitting with them. She thought of asking Nitu about him but thought that would be too rude of her to ask that in front of him but she wanted to know more about him so came up with an idea.