2

"Space kid make sure you don't drop anything" Neil yelled at Space kid making him drop the acorn they had found "What did I just tell yo...." Neil turned around to see the flower scouts "Happy Valentine's Day Neil" tabii catching his attention tackling him to the ground causing space kid to run back towards camp and drop everything "Space kid get back here and HELP ME"

~A poor girl in love he doesn't feel the same, but soon he will with one simple aim~
~Fire~

Two arrows shot flying around the forest, when a gust of wind blew one arrow in the wrong direction...

~oh no brother we committed a wrong,to the next victim sung like a song~
~Flee, flee~

Hitting Sasha in the neck shutting her eyes in pain"Ow, this is why we don't go off camp grounds nature is so annoy-"

Hitting tabii in the neck turning to listen to what Sasha had just said "yea, but at least I got to see..."

They both opened their eyes tabii looking at Erin and Sasha looking at Neil, Sasha fixing her hair and brushing her flower scout uniform, with flushed check walking towards Neil. Giggling and twirling her hair "Wow Uhhh Noah y-your handsome, you better hold my hand back to your camp." Sasha Saying with rather a rude tone but sounding true, Neil being Disgusted flinch back away from her "UgAH! First It's Neil, and I would rather break two atoms over my head than hold your hand!" Her smiling still standing with rosy hearts in her eyes, gripping his hand nonetheless, grunting and struggling to try and leave the grasp being dragged back to his camps ground.

Erin looking down at the dandelion smiling as Tabii swoons behind her Erin turning around looking for Sasha seeing Tabii with buckled knees. "Where did Sasha go?" her brat-like voice shining through holding her hip out, "I don't remember! But Hey! L-Let's go uh to campgrounds?" Tabii holding her hand out waiting for Erin to take it, Taking it with no bother walking back to the camp.