Chapter 2

After Lisa signed the papers she immediately left for the airport.

Then after 2 hours Jennie and Her family arrived. Also a few lawyers and a judge came with them. Then Jennie also signed the papers and with the help of the lawyers and judge they were officially married. Yeah and with that Jennie fulfilled her dream and she finally became Jennie Kim Manoban.

Jennie's parents left after sometime And before they left they told Lisa's family to look after her. Even tho Jennie will come to their house whenever she wishes but she is gonna settle here now. Obviously her parents were worried. They never left their baby girl alone.

After the Kim's were gone Bambam jumped making weird noises. Everyone was shook. But after that everyone except Jennie also jumped out of happiness. Jennie was now freaking out. Finally Lisa's dad stopped everyone.

"Sorry Jennie noona about that we are just too happy that you and Lisa noona finally got married."Bam said.

"Don't worry Bam I understand. I'm also very happy."

"Jennie dear, Welcome to our family. If you need anything just tell me. Like how Bam and Lisa asks. And also call me Mom from now on."

"And call me Dad."

"And call me Bam!" Bam said making everyone laugh.

"Okay everyone enough chit-chatting . Jennie must be tired. She needs some rest. Jennie darling go have some rest. Your stuffs are already in your and Lisa's room."Grandma said.

"Okay grandma. Also Mom, Dad, Bam and grandma thanks for welcoming me warmly."

"Wait Noona, I will come with you since its your first day in Lisa's room. And nobody is allowed there except mom. But from today it's your room also so you're allowed now."Bam said chuckling.

Jennie came to Lisa's room for the first time and the room was simple and elegant. She unpacked her stuffs and sighed cause from now on she will enter the new phase of her life but she was happy and it mattered the most. After unpacking her clothes she wore something comfortable and went to sleep in Lisa's bed aka her bed now. The bed amazingly smelled like Lisa.

After 1 week
Lisa was supposed to come home after at least 15 days. But she completed her work early and came back home in just one week. She was very tired and it was midnight so she decided to just go to to her room and fall asleep without disturbing anyone. She went in her room and the lights of the room were off and she didn't even bother to turn in on. She took her coat and shoes off. And decided to sleep just like that. She lied in her bed and after a while she turned herself and she felt that someone else were in the bed. After that a loud scream came out from the Manoban mansion......

-----------------------------&----------------------------
Update cause I just gave an online exam and I think I will be grounded😭😂

Anyways stream Sour Candy!! It's a bop!!!

Take care guys.