1- A kwami?!?

That is your miraculous^^(I will put the picture when you get it)
This is in your POV unless stated otherwise**

I was shaken.. aggressively.."Wake up little one", my brother was waking me up. It took me a second but I finally remembered that we were on a plane to Paris, Away from all of my friends... I had to restart.. for the second time. My brother noticed my face turn to a frown, he sighed "I know it's hard but we have each other., no matter what." He had always been my rock, my stability, my brother was a constant in my life.

Mom turned around, we both slapped some smiles on our faces so she didn't worry. We moved because staying in (h/t) was not an option, not after what happened. It was too painful. After that night I.. we couldn't stay there, not after the shots and screams. Not since dad died.

We got out of the plane, and finally made it to our new house. I grabbed my bags and took them upstairs. "You can have first choice kiddo." (B/n) told me. "Okay bro" I ran up and checked out the rooms when i found the one I wanted. It had a balcony!!

^^This is your room just imagine the colors you want^^

(B/n) walked in, "wanna explore kiddo?". You said nothing, you just grabbed a bag some money and your phone. He knew that ment yes so he grabbed his stuff and walked out with you. He yelled to mom and we left. I was walking through the streets with (B/n) and I noticed an old man struggling to reach his cane. I ran over and helped him up he thanked me. I then offered to help him home, he thanked me and accepted the offer.  I turned to my brother and told him what was happening, he nodded and said he would come too. We took him to when seemed like a dojo he turned to me and gave me a warm hug, the kind I used to get from dad.. I pushed that thought away and smiled. I had made small talk when we were walking so he told me to call him master fu, then he told me that's what his pupils call him. So I agreed to call him that. "Well master Fu we're here!" I said. He smiled "I'll see you around young one." He had started to call me that, but it felt right so I didn't mention it.
*Time skipper ohhhh*
We were in a park when someone who looked like a dinosaur came running towards us. (B/n) pushed me out of the way and the dinosaur grabbed him. He yelled to me "get to safety!" I obeyed, and ran into an alleyway I looked through my bag for my phone when I felt a box. I pulled it out and opened it inside was a necklace, but before I could think of what to do an orb of light flashed and became a little flying wolf. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I was so confused, the little wolf flew up to my face and said "please calm down (Y/n). My name is crystal, I'm your kwami! You have been chosen to become the crescent wolf!" I just stared as she continued to explain everything. I then said "Was that dinosaur a person and akuma then?" Crystal nodded. She then told me "we need to help capture the akuma, time to transform (Y/n)!"

"Okay, Crystal, let's howl!!"

This is the first part done hope you enjoy!!