The Home of my New Lover

Liam? Was dead?

I was stunned...in fact, I was shocked. This is impossible, right? There's no way a tall, slim, sweet Siren Head would kill anyone right? 

I looked down at the body in front of me. This was definitely Liam. Tall, buff, glasses that sat on the tip of his nose, light brown hair, this was Liam, my ex. 

I couldn't scream, I couldn't run, I just...looked up at Siren Head. I realized something. I realized that Siren Head was bad. I was living for it.

I'd never guess to be into the bad type, but here I am. This just made Siren Head look fifty times hotter. Wow I couldn't believe how much I fancied the figure before me. After a long pause it looked down at me and bent over so I could see its face up close.

Wow.

It was gorgeous. Exactly like the prince I'd imagine to come to my rescue.

"d291bGQgeW91IGxpa2UgdG8gY29tZSB0byBteSBwbGFjZT8="

Did Siren Head just ask me to come to it's place? Of course I agreed and before I knew it, it swept me off my feet with its large, bony hands. More comfortable than my own bed. Since Siren Head was forty feet tall, I felt like I could see the world from where it was holding me. It was like the magic carpet ride off of Aladdin. I felt giddy as I watched the world go by.

Once we got to it's home I took a look around. One would say it looks exactly like the rest of the woods, trees and dirt, but what I saw was the home of my new lover.

Perhaps it was the fact that one tree had a missing branch, or that the bushes in this area had a few berries picked from the local birds, either way, it felt like an actual home here. 

I sat on a stump close by and Siren Head snuggled close with its large, grotesque feet. It was so adorable I couldn't stop staring. I giggled throughout the night, talking about the corpses Siren Head collected and the stories I've read at home.

After a few hours that moment finally came, Siren Head bent down as far as it could and kissed me.