-Chapter 12-

Hannah's P.O.V

"Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Winchester?"

"Yes it is." I stood looking over at Kate and Cas talking. Seeing them glance over every once and a while.

"Ma'am. I'm afraid I have some bad news."

My heart sank, not knowing what this is from. Where the person worked or what the bad news was about. I grabbed onto the kitchen island. "W-who are you?"

"My name is Dr. Nestor at the hospital." I lost my train of thought for a second. "I'm afraid that Mr. Winchester has gotten into a car crash."

I nearly fell, tears brimming my eyes. My vision going blurry when I felt a pair of hands holding me up. Cas.

"I-Is he okay?" I lean into him almost crying. Kate in front of me.

"He lost a lot of blood. He has a concussion and broken ribs. We will tell you the rest of the information when you get here."

"I-Is Dean okay?" I could see Cas' face go pale with worry.

"Broken arm. That's all. The truck hit them on the passenger side."

"Ok-Kay thank you." He hung up before I could get another word out. I looked up to Cas and started crying. "H-hospital."

That was the only word I had to say and Kate was getting a baby bag, as Cas was helping me with my shoes.  Cas helping me out to the car and I could tell he was holding back tears of his own. kate hurried and got Hunter buckled and got in the drivers and left once we were all in.

"Auntie why cry?" I looked over to him and just kissed his head. Not being able to do anything else. I curled up into my seat, wrapping my arms around my bump and not letting go. Thinking that this baby could be the last thing I have of Sam if he dies.

Before I knew it We had made it to the hospital and we basically ran inside.

"Who are you here to see?" The front desk lady asked us.

"Sam Winchester, and Dean Winchester." Cas told her. Holding my hand.

"Room 322." She gave us stickers to put on our shirts since Sam is in critical care.

We walked to the elevator and hit the button for the third floor. Waiting and listening to the awkward elevator music.

We walked to the room and I paused at the door. Not knowing what would be behind it.

"Hannah. It will be okay. He will make it through." Cas tried to reassure me, it wasn't enough. They said that they would have to tell us more about his injuries. He didn't hear how straight forward he was, showing no mercy in his voice.

I took a hesitated breath and took a step into the room. I seen Dean sitting by the bed with bandage on his forehead and cheek. Cas had ran over to him inspecting him to make sure he was okay. Kissing him after the inspection.

I turned my head to see Sam and froze. The thin white blanket covering his lower half, the white and blue hospital gown on his shoulders. IV in his arm, the breathing mask in his nose. All of it harsh on my mind.

Slowly but surely, I made my way over to the bed. Sitting in the small leathery chair they had set next to the bed. I took his hand and started crying. His almost lifeless body just laying there. With all of his injuries I couldn't get away from my eyes.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my back. It was Dean, "I-I'm so sorry Hannah, I-it was a green light the truck came out of no where."

I leaned into him and cried, "W-What happened to the driver?" I got out between sobs.