-Chapter 16-

Hannah's P.O.V

The pain.

It was worse than anything I've ever felt.

Clutching my stomach I groaned in pain. "Hannah? Hannah what's wrong?"

"I-I." I couldn't get anything out. The pain so severe.

Kate rushed out of the room calling a doctor in. I didn't hear any footsteps as I passed out. Falling to the floor and everything turning black.

As I came too I was in a completely different room from Sam. In a gown too. I tried to sit up, but Cas stopped me.

"You're okay. It's okay." I looked to him, wondering what was going on. Furrowing my brows.

Then the doctor walked in. "Mrs. Winchester, it's good to see you awake."

"What happened? Why am I in this bed. Where is Sam?" Questioning him while holding onto Cas and not letting go.

"Ma'am. You have been very stressed lately. That caused you to have a problem with the pregnancy."

My heart stopped.

Not the baby, not the baby. She was the last thing I had of Sam. She was my baby. It was only two and a half  months into the pregnancy. I. I can't loose her.

Tears I didn't know I had started flowing down my face. "D-Did I loose the baby?" Cas' arm went around to hug me, but I stopped him.

"No, the baby is okay. For now."

"What do you mean for now?"

"Ma'am. If you have any more abnormal levels of stress. There is a large possibility that you could loose the baby."

"O-oh," I didn't have any words. Just hugging my bump and sniffled.

"We would like to keep you here overnight to keep an eye on you though."

"Okay. Can I at least be moved to Sam's room?" I managed to get out.

"I can try and arrange that. Just rest for now." He left the room and I turned my head to Cas.

"My baby. I. I. I almost lost her."

"You didn't. That's the point. She's safe"

Just resting my head on Cas' shoulder and clinging to my baby bump. The rest of the world didn't matter. Just my baby. The thought of loosing her is horrible.

"They said I deserved to loose her. I almost did."

"Hannah. Look at me," He took my chin and lifted it so I could see him. "They are horrible for saying that. You don't deserve to loose the baby."

"I-I."

"You don't. So stop."

The doctor came back in, "We have made up another bed that's next to your husbands. A nurse will be in here to take you to the room"

"O-okay thank you." I managed to get out.

He left just as the nurse came in and helped me into the wheelchair to be moved to Sam's room. Cas following right behind as I watched nurses go in and out of the dull rooms.

She pushed me into the room and I seen everyone there. Everyone including, Dean, Charlie, Kate, Derek, and Aaron. They must have gotten a babysitter for Hunter. Probably not all allowed to be there at the same time, but they were.

"There can't be this many people in the ro-"

"She almost lost her damn baby. Her husband is in a coma. We're staying and that's it." Charlie spoke up. The nurse didn't say anything just helped me into the bed.

I reached for Sam's hand and held it. Not letting go.

"Hannie. I'm so sorry." I heard Kate get up and walk over to the bed. "You shouldn't have gone through that." Hugging me she wrapped her arms around me.

"Stop. I can't think about it anymore."

"You almost lost her?"

"I know. I can't think about loosing her. It hurts already too much. So just stop."

She backed away and went back over to her husband, I looked over and Dean had a worried look printed across his face.

"I'm okay." Holding Sam's hand more firmly I moved closer to him.

"We're here for you. I already talked to the school about getting a replacement for you this year." Cas started before Charlie Interrupted.

"No. She needs to do this year." I immediately turn my head to her and furrow my brows.

"You arnt getting any better sitting here. You will just stress more. So your going to get your ass out of the bed. Out of the hospital. Get ready, and go to work when it starts. Got it?"

I never seen this side of Charlie. Sure she could be stern and demanding, but I never personally seen it.
"Y-yes ma'am."

"Good."

Silence flooded the room for a while. No one saying a word. Until Aaron decided to speak up. "I'm sorry. I never meant for me taking you to get groceries to end like this. Pictures all over the internet."

"Aaron. Its not your fault. You're my brother. They didn't know that." I looked to Sam and moved the hair that fell in his eyes out of his face.

My hand went to my bump and gently laid down by his side. Resting my head on his chest. Moving his arm to wrap around my back.

"You should probably not be doing that." Cas added. I just shot him a glare and he went quiet again.

Nothing really happened for a while after that. Kate and Derek leaving because of the babysitter. Cas having to leave to take Charlie home, and Aaron leaving for Missouri. Leaving just Dean, Sam, and I.

"Hannah, I just want you to know your not alone in this. Sam is my brother."

"I know Dean. I know my pain must not be anywhere near to yours. You basically raising him. Me just being his wife."

"That's not what I'm saying. I know what you're feeling by not having him. Maybe not as romantic as you, but for me. Since he's my brother. I do understand."

Looking up to him from my position curled into Sam. "Charlie is right. You need to get out of here. Spend time out of the hospital. Maybe go to a spa. See a movie. Just get out of here."

"Its hard."

"It's going to be hard, but it will get better when he comes back."

It was then that I noticed how sleep deprived he looked. Bags under his eyes. His eyes looking red from loss of sleep. His beard not being shaven for a while so it longer than it would normally be from his stubble.

I could only imagine what I looked like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know how to exactly end it so here.

Total word count:

1192words