chp. 1: I just love my mom, don't you?

Gerard POV

                                                         (couple hours later)

I open my eyes just a little bit to see my mom standing by the door with her arms crossed. 

"ughh, i feel-" i was cut off by the pounding sensation in my head. My "mom" just jumped. 

"yeah, duh. You just got the shit beat out of you." she huffed. I shot my eyes open. I couldn't believe she was starting a fight. Now! of all times.

"Is it like your life goal to be a bitch? I just woke up and that's what you say to me." I spat. 

"Maybe if you weren't such a disappointment, things would be different." she sighed and she waved her hand. 

"Orrrr, maybe if you were a better mom things would be different." I mocked her hand gesture. 

"I should have put you up for adoption!" she yelled. 

"Or maybe you shouldn't have opened your legs, fucking slut!" I shot right back. 

"You know what? I-" she was cut off by Mikey busting through the door. 

"That's e-fucking-nough!" Mikey screamed at the top of his lungs. A random boy, a doctor and a couple nurses rushed in. 

"What's going on?" my assumed doctor said. of course my mom- Donna- had to be the center of attention. 

"My son and I just had a disagreement." she fake smiled at the doctor. "No problems here." 

what a fucking liar! a disagreement my ass! the doc looked at me for reassurance. I nodded. why i did, I don't have the energy for child services being called for the millionth time. She just lies her way out of it and blames me and mikey. the doctor and nurses walked out. leaving Donna, Mikey, random boy, and me. 

Donna sighed in annoyance. "you're almost 18 right?" i just stared. I shouldn't be surprised at this point honestly. i knew what was coming next..

"whatever, I'm leaving. Sign yourself out." she walked out. the clacking of her heels stomping off in the distance. Wasn't the first time she walked out like this.

Mikey pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm sorry you had to witness that." he turned to apologize to mystery boy. 

"Its fine." he seemed chill. Mikey quickly looked at me.

"Are you alright, Gee?" 

"Just peachy." I laughed. I honestly try not to let her get under my skin anymore. Mikey and I agreed that would be best to do. 

"Yeah." he laughed too. "Oh, uh, Gee this is Frank. Frank this is Gerard." he pointed at mystery boy. 

"Hey" he half waved. 

"Hi" I waved back. I just stared at him a little. I mean it's hard not to. Frank had black hair with a fringe covering his eyes, a lip and nose ring, a weezer shirt with black skinny jeans. He had this stoner vibe to him. kinda hot.. 

"yo, hello!" frank waved his hand. "did you hear anything i said?" 

ooops. "Oh, no. my bad. watcha say?" I barely spoke out. 

"I'm the kid that saved your ass, by the way. If that matters." he restated. 

"oh shit, yeah. uhm, thank you.. a lot." I smiled weakly. 

"Yeah dude, its cool, you're welcome." he laughed a little. Aw, he laughed.. no i'm not that sappy. 

"hey, gee, i'm gonna make up some story to tell the front desk." with that mikey left. just me and frank.