Chapter 8

(Tw⚠️: mentions of eating disorder!)
As the days went by Michael slowly started to eat more, being happy that he had Jeremy there to watch him and encourage him. Of course it was a very big deal for him and sometimes he would cry over it, feeling as if he didn't deserve food but Jeremy would always be there to comfort him and make sure he was okay anytime that would happen.

-Jeremy's pov-
I was starting to see Michael finally making progress with his eating disorder, getting better step by step. I was glad that I noticed when I did since he hadn't lost a whole lot of his weight but it was enough to be noticeable. I sat beside him in the lunch room, rubbing his arm and giving him soft encouraging words as he ate his cheap Chinese food. Of course it wasn't great food but I was just glad he was eating. He was almost done with the whole plate which made me very happy. "See baby? You're doing so good, you're almost done, I'm so proud of you." I said sweetly and kissed Michaels cheek which earned a glare from Christine across the lunch room. I decided to ignore her for now, just focusing on Michael and if he was okay. Michael sighed softly and he took a deep breath before taking the last bite of his food. I smiled at him. "Good job Micha, I'm so proud." I said which earned a sweet smile from Michael.

-Michaels pov-
It was hard but I was finally starting to eat again due to Jeremy always being there for me and keeping me happy. I finally was starting to feel like I deserved food again, I finally felt like I was deserving of love. He made me want to keep going. Once I was finished with my meal I looked over to Jeremy who gave me a sweet praise which caused me to smile and blush a little. "Thank you Jere-bear.." I softly kissed his cheek and sighed. "I'm full now." I giggled a little and put the plate to the side. Jeremy gently rubbed my belly and kissed my cheek. "Good, I'm glad." He said sweetly, keeping me close. I adored how gentle Jeremy was with me, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. "I know it's a bit hard to stick with me through this but I want you to know that I love you and I appreciate you helping me so much more than you could ever imagine." I said to him, running my fingers through his soft, curly hair. A hint of blush game up on his freckle and acne covered face and I giggled. "You're too cute." I said which only caused his face to grow more red. "Michaaaaaa!" He shoved his face in my side and smiled happily. "You're only flustered because you know it's the truth." I spoke to him sweetly, moving his light brown curls from his face.

Later on in the day me and Jeremy headed home, sitting down in my bedroom and getting some rest. I gently rested a hand on his back as he cuddled up to me. I had lended him a pair of boxers and my creeps sweater so he would be more comfortable. He definitely seemed way more comfy and almost passed out immediately, his soft breaths being the only thing I could focus on as I looked at his cute sleeping face. I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead, moving his hair out of his face before wrapping both my arms around him and pulling him close. "Love you Jere-bear.." I said softly before dozing off.

(615 words! Hey guess who's backkk!! I'm so so sorry for the wait but here's the 8th chapter finally! I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!! 💘)