new school and the meeting

one thing before we start you (y/n) don't have any pink clothes at all so if your favorite color is pink sorry but you can't choose that for anything that has this (f/c) which stands for (favorite color) if you didn't know, so yea if you really want something pink sorry but you don't have anything pink so tough luck

A/N SPEAKING

thinking

Y/N POV

I am so tired of being sent from school to school. I was always kicked out of school for violence, well exuse me that i cant help but be mad when everyone calls me a freak behind my back in hushed wispers, like if you have something to say about me say it to my face for fuck sake. So annoying that they are such pussies that they are to afraid to say it to my face. the doors of the bus i was on opened which took me out of my thought, "Hn" was the only thing i said to the bus driver as a thanks.

im a 17 year old male, 182 cm in hight, it might be a new school and there might be monsters here which i don't mind but there are still humans which i hate to the core of my soul. Stepping of the buss wearing my favorite F/c hoddie though not zipped up, a white tank-top under it, my blue jeans and my favorite pair of black boots. i didnt have my hood up since i don't care what people think about my looks. Normaly people try and bully me for my black iris making me look like im an Uchiha (which i like the idé of) but also my F/c hair that turns black to the edges, the sides go over my ears and it is very messy because i don't brush it or anything besides for washin it when i shower, at the back i Keep it in a ponytail that goes over my neck and i like this style (most of the ponytail is black).

i walk through the gate to the school and surprisingly no one came up to me and try to start a fight or even stare at me and wisper about my look which surprised me a little, but it wasn't unwelcoming atleast i didn't have to waste my time on some annoying trash.

timeskip to first class (you got your schedule already)

i walk in to the class and im greeted with the teacher stop talking to look at me and then got a look like she remembered something "guess she forgot that a new student was coming today". she was a big monster she looked like a goat with white fur and big horns and glasses but it didnt matter to me "ah you must be the new student right?" "yes" i simply answered her "ok can you come her and tell the class your name and do you know your soul trait" "yes and i know how to show it" then i turned to the class and noticed that all girls were blushing and some had small nose bleeds probably because of the muscals that were showing. Besides for two girls that sat besides eachother, they just hade a look of curiosity instead.

A/N POV

they looked similar though different. One had caramel brown hair that went down to her shoulders, she was very pale like she was hadn't seen the sun in month's, she also hade a naturally permanent light pink blush on her cheeks, she had a green sweater with yellow strips, she had a pair of brown pants with similar brown shoes, but the most distinctive feature was her crimson red eyes that looked like they would pierce anybodys soul but it didnt work on you, but you made eye contact with her and she flinched with a look of surprise on her face.

CHARA POV

the new guy looked at me and we made eye contact normally people get a scared look on there faces or atleast flinch or looks uncomfortable but this guy he just stared at me and i could feel those eyes of his go into my soul they were black like the void, for once since frisk first fell into the underground i actually felt worried and i could feel my sins crawl up and down my spine... i also got a feeling from him that was way to familiar and i didnt like it.

FRISK POV

i followed the new guys eyes to where he was looking and then i saw that he was looking at chara. I thought that he hade a crush on her, like they say love at first sight but then i saw chara flinch and shiver, chara of all people flinched, she never flinches. She has been my girlfriend for two year then i saw her face actually had a look of worry on her face but i could see a glint of curiosity in her eyes. I looked at him and into his eyes since i was a bit curious myself, and his eyes they were so black that it felt like they didn't reflect any light off them, they made me remember the void that i found on the other side of that gray door that i only saw once in my millions of resets and true resets i now got why she had that look on her face i knew had it too now i also felt something similar that i didn't like i guess that chara felt it to.

A/N POV

you looked at the other girl she had dark chocolate brown hair that reaches her jaw, she had a light blue sweater with purple strips that showed her shoulders and she had a very dark skin color, she had her eyes closed for some reason so you couldn't see her eye color but then she looked at you and opened her eyes slightly and you could see that she too had very unusual eyes they were a golden yellow that made her seem like a angel, you found this amusing and smiled a bit even if just slightly because the thought of making that angel want to rip her own wings out sounded fun to you.

Y/N POV

"ok can you tell the class who you are and show us your soul please" this brought me out of what i was thinking and dropped my smile "sure my name is Y/n L/n but you can call me Y/n" i kept looking at crimson eye (chara's nickname) and angel eye (frisk's nickname) for thier reactions to my soul.

CHARA POV

after he introduced himself he held his hand out and a pitch black liquid came out his hand and somehow flowed up until it started to reced and formed a pitch black soul neither me or frisk want to ever see again "um y/n i have never seen a black soul before can you tell us what it is?" "sure this is my soul the black soul of HATE" now we couldn't deny the fact that some one else had been consumed by hate i looked at frisk and we had a silent conversation and we made it our job to save this boy from this because neither of us want to see him go through the same things i did. He then went and sat at the last row where very few sat and then the class began like normal.

lets see if they can save you from the hate in your soul or not

and i dont know when i will update this fanfic i still have school and then after summer vacation i will start high school and just so you know im 15 turn 16 in september and here in sweden we go until 9th grade and then high school apparently so yea

see ya