reunion

pissed / disgusted

FRISK POV

i was very curious of who this new girl Betty was to y/n they obviously knew eachother since he knew her name before she introduced herself and how she was related to him. while i pondered the teacher jumped in "y/n you seem to know the new student already can you tell us how" he didn't seem to listen "y/n can you answer my question" he said nothing and keept smiling while hugging the new girl "i can tell you" he looked at her "please do i think the entire class is curious" she just looked at him with a smile "well for one, we are childhood friends and have known eachother since we were babies. second, we are acually cousins" that second one caught everyone off guard we all just sat there in surprise. "ok can you tell us a bit about your self betty" "ok" she then looks towards us while still being hugged by y/n. he really missed her i thought "ok my names betty noire, i like pink and i love y/n i don't need anything else if i have him" and with that she hugs him "can you show and tell us what soul trait you have" she looked at the teacher "sure" she then held her hand out and i checked and she didnt have a hole in her hands like y/n.

she held her and out and a ping blob came out of her hand and then retracted and showed a bright pink soul "this is my soul the soul of fear" we were surprised that there were two unique souls in the same school "ok betty you can take a seat and y/n can you please let go of betty" he asked" he didnt respond he just looked at the teacher and then changed into his liquide from but betty also tuned into liquide but pink instead of black like y/n. then they reformed at y/n's seat in the back. he put her beside him and his smile was gone the instant he stopped hugging her and had his bored expression.

TIME SKIP, Y/N POV

chara and frisk had asked me and betty to meet us at the cherry tree in front of the school at lunch. me and betty got there and it was empty "didn't they say to meet us here" she thought out loud like she always does damn i have missed her "yea they did but lets just wait the-" i cut my self off. i turned around and i looked a little pissed "y/n is there something wrong" betty asked me with worry since i never look pissed unless betty is seriously hurt "frisk and chara are hurt come" and we ran back inside and i ran in the direction of frisk and chara. when we got to them there was a group of both monsters and humans that were surrounding them i got pissed i think betty could see that. before she could do anything to calm me down i ran at one and hit him right in the face and he hit the wall at the end of the hallway and the wall cracked alot the others looked at me i stood straight up still looking down. everyone looked at me on of the group yelled at me "WHAT THE HELL DUDE WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" i shot a spike from the ground up to there throat's and then looked up with hate running down my eyes like tears. (like Chara's melting face).

Chara POV. A couple minutes ago

Me and frisk are going to the Cherry tree to talk with y/n about Betty. Frisk is really curious about Betty and her soul, and i have to agree it is really making me Wonder what else those two might be hiding. But now we are about to be late for the meeting with y/n and Betty because of Frisk's small blader. "I told you that you shouldn't have drank that much" i Said to Frisk a bit annoyed. "It's not my fault that i have a small blader *humph*" she pout's back in such a cute way.

I was just about to give her a Hug for her to stop making that face couse she knows that it makes me weak in the knees but we were stopt by a groupe of guys both monster and humans, i could tell that this was not going to be fun.

Frisk POV.

"What do you want" i heard Chara ask them in a not very happy tone i looked to her to tell her to be nice but When i looked at her face i got a bad feeling couse i could tell she was thinking of a way to get out of here and that doesn't happen often which made me worried. Then one of the human boy's spoke up "well well well look what we have here, the monster imbasador and her Little demon girlfreind" That made some of the other boy's start to laugh and that made me angry. "Hey you can't call her a demon" I snapped back at them. That made Them look at me and another One spoke "oh and what are you going to do about it huh" he asked with an arrogant smirk. I didn't say anything because i knew that there was nothing i could do, unlike Chara i didn't like to fight and don't train with undyne in fighting. "Exactely nothing you can't do anything you weak bit-" he was cut off by Chara punching him in the face (IN THE FACE. Couldn't resist).

I look at her surpriced and i could see the anger in her eyes. "You can say what Ever you want about me i don't Care of you insulte me. BUT I WONT TOLARATE YOU INSULTING MY GIRLFRIEND, DO THAT AGAIN AND I WILL PUT YOU IN THE HOSPITAL" she yealed at them you could hear that she was really angry now. The othe guys were shocked that she just punched one of them but after they got out of there stupper they looked at Chara and me quite angerly. I was a bit worried now.

Back to Chara's POV

I was just so angry i didn't even think When i punched that duchebag and Then threatened them. I Noticed that the other boy's looked shocked then they looked pissed i could tell that there was going to be a fight, they just started to attack me and i also Noticed that they were attacking frisk aswell but thanks to our training with eachother and undyne we were able to doge most of the attacks and i retaliated and attacked back but there were Many of Them so we did get hit Every now and Then after a bit of fighting they had us backed onto the lockers then i could see that the collar that y/n gave us was glowing a Little bit and i also Noticed that mine was feeling abit wierd aswell but i didn't pay that any mind at the moment since there was something that i needed to consentrate on more.

I then hear heavy footsteps and out of nowhere y/n comes and just punches One of the dudes and that sends him flying to the end of the hall and then slams into the wall. Everyone looks at him in confusion. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU DUDE" One of the boy's yell at him the suddenly black spikes shot up and right to the boy's necks but stop right before it draws blood. Then he looks at everyone with His eyes,mouth,nose leaking liquid hate. That made me and definatly Frisk worried. He Said with a calm and icy Cold voice that didn't match with the rage that you could see in his eyes. "did you hurt these two girl's?" One of the boy's responded "Yea so what"
At that moment an insane smile came on to His face that creeped Every One out. i dont think i Will Ever get used to that smile. i thought to myself. "Now run before i kill you and your Little friends" you could see the color drain from the face of the boys, y/n made the spikes disappear and the boy's ran away like puppies with there tails betwen there legs.

A/N POV

Frisk was sitting on the ground back against the lockers in shock from what just happened. Chara was also standing the in shock, betty stood behind y/n wondering why he protected the Two girls. "Why did you save these two girls? You never cared about humans before so what is different now?" Betty asked you and that helped snapp chara and frisk back to reality, you then called down and you gained back you normal expression "becouse these two girls have caught my interest" You state simply and that surprised Betty "how did they catch your interest?" You look at her " they think they can 'save me' from my hatred" you tell her with sarcasm on the save part. "How did you know that we needed help" chara asked which made your attention switch to her and frisk "The collar i gave you its made with my magic remember, with it i can feel if you are in danger and where you are at any time, im sure i explained that in the letter that came with the collars" that made chara and frisk remember, that made Betty very surprised that you gave them collars made of your magic. "Anyway didn't you want to talk about something at the cherry tree?" "Oh yes lets go and talk" said frisk and you left for the cherry tree to talk about something you didnt know.

Hello guys sorry i haven't uploaded it a long while i just haven't had any inspiration for what should come next and i have also been procrastinating on writing this story eventhough i want to continue. But for now hope you enjoy and i might go back and rework the older chapters and refine them.