Chapter-16

-Kellin POV-

I laid in my bed just looking at the wall thinking about the kiss. I never felt anything like that before, even with my past boyfriends. He listen to me and he tried to understand me. He never judged me on my experiences with Joey and Cassie and he made me feel normal. That made me love him, that and a lot more.

"Hey Quinn... You awake?" I heard the voice of the only person that ever called me that.

"Dad?" I asked turning around and saw him leaning in the door frame.

"Yea bud it's me." He smiled big before and sitting next to me. Is this real?

"Are you real? I'm not imagining this again am I?" He chuckled and in came a nurse and my mom.

"No Hun you're not imagining this, they are really here." My nurse smiled.

"How did you get here dad?"

"He was at the house and we were talking when I got the phone call." I nodded for her to continue because she looked like she had more to say. "We agreed that it would be best if tomorrow you come home." She smiled looking at me dad.

"I'm coming home and home schooling you. I went to school and became a homeschool teacher." Dad said as he sat on the chair next to my bed. I looked at my parents and they where holding hands and smiling at each other. I felt tears took down my face as I saw Vic walk in.

"Kellin what's wrong?" He asked worried.

"I'm going home." I smiled.

"What? That's great! I mean... That's awesome!" He said pulling me into a hug. I heard me dad clear his throat and Vic and I pulled apart.

"Who's this Kell?" Dad asked giving Vic a very intimidating look.

"I'm Vic, Kellin's boyfriend, you must be Mr. and Mrs. Bostwick." Vic smiled as he held out his hand for my parents to shake.

"Kellin you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." My mom smiled. Boyfriend, that word alone sent shivers down my spine. Vic was my boyfriend and he loved me, all of me. Even the part of me that was fucked up because of Joey.

"Kells, guess what!" Vic said pulling me from my thoughts.

"Hmm." I hummed looking up at him since I was still sitting on my bed.

"I might be going home to my brother sister and dads soon! I'm getting better and my foster dads sighed the papers!" He exclaimed hugging me once again. Wait, hold the phone...

"What do you mean 'foster dads'?" I said pulling away.

"Hey Oli maybe we shold let the boys talk for a little while." My mom got up from her chair and stopped when my dad didn't get up. "Alone." She added pulling him by the sleeve of his shirt. Once the door was closed I looked at Vic for some explaining. He sighed and got on with it

"Long story short, my parents died in a car accident 5 years ago and my brother and I where put in to the system so, we got fostered by the Ways and they wanted to adopt us a year after but when my brother found me bleeding they put me in here for a while." I nodded and held his hand. "Now they heard I'm getting better they think I can go home soon, and the all ready signed the adoption papers so I'm theirs now. I just have to talk during session and I'm home free." He smiled big and held my hand tighter but not too tight.

"That's awesome Vic! I'm so proud of-"

"Awe little Kelly and his boy toy are finally going home. Well isn't amazing!" Joey said as he popped up beside Vic.

"Kellin?" Vic asked. "Is it him? Don't listen to him okay it's just you and me right now." I nodded and turned my attention back to Vic.

"You can think that you two are alone but I'm still here and when you're all alone I'll still be there." He smirked.

"You can't control me Joe. I can learn to ignore you for the sake of my sanity." I stated simply and then he was gone, but I knew he would come back.

For the rest of the day we sat and talked with my parents until it was time for them to leave. I laid down in my bed with Vic holding me close.

"Hey Kells guess what." He said with a smile.

"What?" I said tracing the hem of his sweater.

"I love you." He said before stealing a kiss on the lips.

"I love you too." I whispered as he pulled away. "Can I go to sleep?" I asked trying to get more comfortable. with out a word he leaned is back so we were laying down. This is the best night ever I get to lay in bed with my boyfriend and I'm going home tomorrow.

-

A/N: hey guys... Don't be mad but.... It's almost over!!! :'''( only one chapter left and maybe an epilogue... I don't know if I'm going to do a sequel or not still debating on it. Let me know what you think, should I do a sequel or nah?

-Sofia