Planning a perfect date

Omggggg hi guys i know it's been soooo long hope you all are doing well 

Too many things were going on and i had a block too tbh not sure what to do next in the story 😅😅 and this Covid situation is getting weird hope all of you are safe. Many apologies again for such a late update 

................................. 

Recap 

So thanks to Saint, Mean and Plan are together and Mean asked Plan for their first date. 

............................. 

Mean was on cloud nine when he arrived home. He really did feel bad that it took him so long to realize his feelings for Plan. He was so happy Plan gave him a chance and accepted him despite the fact that he got hurt by him so many times and also said yes for the date. 

Oh yessss THEIR VERY FIRST DATE 

Omg he wants this to be perfect because he wants to ask him out officially. Mean started thinking and thinking and in the end he came up with nothing. He was lost in thoughts when he got a call. It was Saint. He congratulated him for finally having enough guts to confess. Mean laughed at this because he also agreed he needed a slap. Mean asked Saint to help for his first date and all Saint said was, "Plan is a very sensitive person Mean. Even if u plan something simple he will love it as long as it is with him." 

Mean was confused even more than before. He lay on bed thinking about Plan and their date. His mind ran back to their very first meet and their moments on screen and off screen. And then it struck him. He knew what to do. 

He texted Plan telling him that the date is tomorrow evening and he will pick him up around 4pm. Mean slept peacefully that night. 

Morning came with a lot of emotions and happiness. Mean was beaming at the sunrays entering his room. Everything from the previous night and his smile became even bigger when he saw that Plan had texted him good morning. He replied, set his phone on charge, got up for a shower

He had a lot to plan and there wasn't enough time. He needed a  good outfit too. He came out of the shower and turned towards his closet. First to find something to wear at that time and second, to find a good outfit for his date. He found nothing. He turned his closet upside down but he didnt find any appealing outfit. He pocketed his wallet, took the car keys and went for shopping. After 30 min of carefully choosing, his outfit for his date was ready

He had bought a red shirt and black leather pants. He had a black jacket at home to go along with this outfit. Of course he didn't plan on just eating and talking tonight. He had other plans too. He didn't want to move too fast but it was hard enough to control himself last night. 

After dropping off his outfit at home. He went to the special place of his date and started arranging everything. He was sure Plan would love this a lot. He also bought promise rings because he is not going to let him go now no matter what. It took him less time to arrange things compared to what he had calculated. He had enough time to go home, get a small nap and get ready for their date. 

At 2PM, Mean arrived at his house and took a small nap. He started getting ready around 3 and he was all done in 30 min and so he set towards Plan's house to pick him up. He sent a message telling Plan he's coming. 

20 min later, Mean was standing outside his car, waiting for Plan and as soon as the door opened, Mean thought he might ravish Plan at that spot. Plan looked extremely delicious. He was sure he was drooling. Plan chuckled on seeing Mean dumbfounded and drooling. Plan felt nervous about his date with his love. He also knew it wasn't just going to be simple just by looking at his date's outfit. Frankly speaking, as soon as Plan saw Mean he thought he is going to faint. Mean looked really hot. He had a half mind about canceling the date and taking Mean up to his room. But...hehehe... Ahem... That can wait a bit right 🤭🤭 his member was arousing and he didn't want to ruin the date by being horny. 

OK soooo that's it for now 

Do let me know how the ch was 

It seems I've run out of writing capability 😅😅😅

C ya guys in the next ch 😁😁😁😁