I have proof

"I have proof that D.O.T's Alex is a girl," a girl said excitedly to a reporter. "Well, you see..."

Amber waved her hand at the crowd, flatly. She was so close to being caught. Every time someone said something like this, it panicked her.

"Alex?" Henry asked, taking her elbow. "You alright?"

It was their first, although joint, concert. Ever. They were sharing the stage with Shine-Z and Girl's Year.

And now? About to perform their debut song, Resistant. Right now.

Amber suddenly reached out and grabbed Henry's hand. Her face was filled with a kind of terror.

"Even though it scares me, I'll be resistant," Henry muttered as the first bars of the song started up. Amber nodded, squeezing his hand before getting back into her place.

"Even though it scares me, I'll be resistant," Amber sang into her microphone. "I'm the bigger, you're an ant."

Henry grinned, and swallowed as Onew started singing the main tune.

As Key finished the last note, Amber glanced down at her shirt. She was grateful her boobs weren't naturally big, but she often worried they would bounce. Hence the sports bra, which she had to hide meticulously.

~~~

Back at the dorm, Jongdae was buzzing around again. Key mimed strangling the cheerful maknae, but Onew just tutted.

"I'm gonna turn in for the night," Henry called, slamming the door to his and Amber's room in a sudden anger.

Amber and Key shared a look. "I'll see what's wrong," she said, patting Jongdae on the shoulder. "Kibum, can you please calm this little squirrel down?"

Henry was splayed on his bed, hand resting on his stomach. "What do you want?" he snapped.

"Nothing," Amber said, turning her back and beginning to change.

"Wait, stop!"

"What is it?" Amber cocked her head to one side, halfway through pulling her trousers down.

Henry's eyes stayed forcefully on her forehead. He could feel himself turning hot, but he refused to look down.

"Oh!" Amber burst into a very attractive smile (no, stop it brain, Henry thought frantically). "Just because I'm...and you're...what, you've never seen a woman undress?"

"No," Henry choked. "I'm--"

"Do you not swing that way, then?" Amber asked, searching for pyjamas.

"I'm a virgin!" Henry yelled, maybe a little too loudly.

"Too much information!" Baekhyun banged on the wall.

Henry sunk to the bed, covering his eyes. When he opened them, Amber was shirtless. He didn't avert his eyes in time.

"Why me?" he moaned, sprawling on his bed. He sat up and pointed at Amber. "You are far too confident with your body."

Amber considered him for a moment. "I'm glad you're a virgin, you know?"

"Why?"

"Don't be so suspicious." Amber laughed. "You don't see many twenty-three year old virgins today, that's all."

Henry nodded, and laid his head down again.

"Not taking off your clothes?" Amber said with a wink, climbing into her own bed.

"No."

"Suit yourself, but we're sharing a room as people of the same gender, it's gonna be awkward if you keep ducking into the bathroom."

"I'll figure out a way," Henry muttered.