☀ Is being short that bad?

******************

Request from ao3 user @Orchid

"I love how you mentioned in other chapters that Jungkook is now shorter than the boys. Could there be a story where Jungkook gets flustered by this fact with each of his boyfriends?"

Set in the world of Eternal Love

******************

Jungkook's relationship with his shortness was a rocky one. As a fairy, he was naturally more petite than most species and this led to much teasing and mocking. Mostly, the teasing came from his very own lovers who, in their teens, had been ecstatic once they began to grow taller than him.

The childish teasing had bothered Jungkook, but he let it pass as they were younger and cuter. Now, however, Jungkook had to restrain himself from pouting every time his lovers teased him.

So, in conclusion, Jungkook didn't like the fact that he was short, but this all changed three years after the princes had returned from their journey, a year after their relationship became official.

It all began with Namjoon...

☀☀☀

"I hate this meeting room," Jungkook complained as he walked into the Eastside royal meeting room. Hoseok chuckled behind him as he understood why Jungkook disliked the place.

The Eastside meeting room had been designed to accommodate larger species and since the meeting's guest of honour was a giant, they had no choice but to come to this room. The room had a huge table in the center of it that was quite large and extremely tall. The chairs around the table were proportionate to the table as well.

This infuriated Jungkook as he not only needed a cushion to be able to look over the table, but he even needed a stool to sit on the chair.

"Let's get this over with," The fairy grumbled as he placed his stool and sat on the chair, waiting for the guests, accompanied by Namjoon, to arrive.

After a few minutes, the giants had finally arrived, however, there were more than planned.

"I'm so sorry," The king of the giants started as he addressed king Hoseok, "My wife wants me to start bringing our daughters to our meetings to get them used to these sort of settings,"

"It is no problem, we will try to find an extra chair for one of your daughters-" Hoseok gracefully answered before Yoongi swiftly cut him off in a polite way.

"Your majesty, I believe that there is no need to get another chair," Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook and the fairy froze when he caught a glimpse of the mischievous glint in his lover's eye, "Jungkook can just sit in the lap of Namjoon,"

Did he just say what I think he said??!!!

Jungkook's jaw dropped at the statement and he glared at the mint-haired vampire.

"I guess this is a much better solution. Namjoon, Jungkook, would that be okay with you?" Hoseok asked, a badly concealed smirk on his face.

"I do not mind at all," Namjoon answered smoothly, the same glint in his eye. Everybody in the room looked to Jungkook for his answer and the fairy breathed in once before flashing his king a smile.