Chapter 17: The Beach

Ichigo's POV

"Ichigo over here!" Ella called out as they saw me loitering around our meeting place. I excitedly approach them.

"Did you remember to bring your swim suit?" Ella asked. "Of course! What's the point of going to the beach without swimming?"

"You say that as if you can swim." Austyn scoffed. I playfully glared at him before revealing an evil grin.

"Guess I'll have you teach me how to swim then." I stated.

"Sure, I don't mind." Austyn replied with a playful glint in his eyes that screamed 'Danger!'

"Ok ok you two love birds stop flirting." Hubert said as he got between us to head to our respective platform.

"We aren't flirting!" Austyn and I said in unison.

"Yeah as if we believe you guys." Gab (Gabriel) said as he followed Hubert. The other also followed him chuckling.

With a 'hmph' I followed after them with Austyn following right behind.

Unfortunately the train we boarded was full. We had to squeeze our way in. And to add to that we were all scattered leaving me and Austyn in one corner while the rest was somewhere inside the train. I'm not complaining though, I like Austyn. And yes I mean like as in like him as in I'd date him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Austyn's body almost collided with mine as the train came to an abrupt halt. Luckily he was quick in using his to maintain he's balance. But that left me between him and the door with his hands on both side of my head. If we were in an anime it would be called a "Kabedon".

"Sorry..." Austyn said awkwardly. "I-It's alright" I said as my face started heating up.

"Hmm?~ What's this? Are you blushing?" He said as a sly smirk made it's way to his features.

Before I could answer the train once again came to an abrupt stop but this time it was at our destination.

We exited the train and with a few glances around spotted our friends waiting for us.

"I saw you and Austyn having a moment while we were gone." Mahieu stated as we began making our way out the station.

That statement caused a heat to rise to my face as I recalled the short albeit embarrassing situation. I'll never say it out loud but damn he's hot.

After taking a train and walking for a few minutes we finally arrived at the Beach resort where we'll be staying for 3 days and 2 nights.

Toni(Antonio) went to get the keys for our respective room while the rest of us looked around the lobby. There was a pool in full view as well as a minibar off to the side.

"Here's the keys. A room for the girl and a room for the boys." Toni said as he gave us our key.

We headed to our rooms, which is at a separate building from where the pool is. The girls and I lead the way to our room as the boys followed allowing conversing. 

Austyn's POV 

"Ok, so what's the plan?" Gab asked. If you're wondering what  he's talking about then it's about my soon to be confession to Ichi. I shrugged. "I don't really have a plan. I'll just wait for the right moment and confess." I replied. They looked at me bewildered.

"After telling us last night, very confidently I must add, that you'd confess to her you DON'T have a plan!?" Mahieu exclaimed. 

"Do I really need a plan? I mean as long as I'm sincere about my feelings for her then I don't really need to plan my actions or my words." I stated tilting my head a little.