19 - I'll never let you down

I was holding the rock firmly in my hand.

- You did it. - Andy repeated his words . - You killed her, you did what I couldn't do.

I was speechless and heartbroken at the same time. Who was this Lilith ? Why she had Hannah's form ? Why is she coming after Andy after all these years ? Too many questions and no answers.

We walked back to the bus silently until I decided to break the silence.

- Andy ?

- Yes ? - he was playing with his nose ring. He looked worried.

- Who is Lilith ? - I asked like an innocent kid trying to finish their homework without upsetting their parents.

- I've told you who Lilith is. - he replied.

- No, tell me her story, who she really is. - I made myself clear since Andy didn't understand my question or was trying to avoid the conversation.

- From where I start to describe Lilith. Lilith as been represented in many ways here on earth, she's like a celebrity I don't know if you get it. A lot of people have different stories and opinions about her but I'll tell you mine.
Lilith was Adam's first wife and the first women crossing the earth. She was there before Eve.
Lilith represents chaos, seduction and ungodliness. Yet, in her every guise, Lilith has cast a spell on humankind.
She travels on demon wings, a conventional mode of transportation for underworld residents and I think that's how she got in heaven and messed with my head in such a chaotic way.
So before you ask more questions, Lilith is Lucifer's wife. She's evil and can play mind games with you and drive you to insanity.

- So you were never in love with her ? It was just her controlling you ? - I asked

- No. I believe that at some point I fell in love with her and what she represented to me. She acted good and kind for a couple of months but then her true form started to show up and I got suspicious. She was not what she claimed to be.

- Neither were you... I never thought you were a fallen angel.

- C'mon Harper I have a song called "Fallen Angels" what do you thought it was about ? Cows ? - he joked - I practically give it all.

- Yeah but I thought it was something like a metaphor, not that you guys were real fallen angels.

- The others aren't fallen angels. I am the only one. - he puts his arm above my shoulder in a protective yet chill way.

- What are the others ?

- Downworlders. - Andy replied.

We entered the bus and it was silent.i looked at the clock in my phone and it marked 6:30 am.

- Have I told you how good I look in black and white ? - he made this joke and it took me a while to understand it. My wallpaper was a pic of him. He laughed at it and well, I blushed so hard I felt all the blood leaving the other parts of my body and go straight to my cheeks, painting them red.

- Don't be ashamed. - he whispered turning me around so I was facing him. - You look so beautiful when you blush you know ? - he stated while placing a kiss in my forehead.

I placed my arms on top of his shoulders and he placed his hands on my hips getting the message.

I kissed him softly but with passion and I felt his smile against my lips, which consequently made me smile too.

- You know ... - I started - If someone told me that I would be here with you, we would fight Lucifer's wife and you were a fallen angel I would tell them to fuck off and get out of my sight. - I said and to wrap the sentence I kissed him again.

- Well if someone told me I would find someone as brave as you I would... - I stopped him before he finished his sentence.

- I'm not brave.

- You are joking right ? You hit one of the most powerful beings in the head with a rock until they vanished with the wind. If that isn't being brave I don't know what it is. - he was praising me and my actions. Deep down I was feeling really proud of myself for being able to do it.

- I could never do it if she was in Hannah's form. I would never hit my best friend.

- She was not Hannah okay ? She can transform herself in anything she wants because she's powerful. She knows you're, well .... Close to me so she used that in her advantage. Don't think to much of it okay ? We are safe now. - he said pulling me into a hug. His heart was beating like a drum.

- She said she would come back to reclaim you as hers. She thinks you belong to her.

- Even if she comes back, I would never let her get close to you because you matter to me, you are not evil and unkind like her, you are good and you have a heart of gold. - his words made me emotional.

- And you have a pair of wings I really love to look at. - I giggled. He smiled back at me and kissed me again with more force.

I laid my back in the sofa that we both knew to well without breaking the kiss.

Between pauses to breath and hands running up and down each other's body's I managed to say something.

- I would only leave you if you beg me, on your knees. I can't leave you Andy, do you understand that ? I can't ... - he cut my words with a sharp kiss.

- I don't want you to leave but as you can probably see this is not the most safe life someone can live. I can't live with myself if something happens to you because of my stupid curse. Danger follows me like a shadow.

- I would follow you with a blindfold trough the burning ashes of hell while a choir of demons sings if you promise to stay by my side through tick and thin. "I'll never let you down" - I started.

- "I promise right here, right now" - he followed.

I kissed him back full of love and eager.

Even tho we almost got killed by the devil wife I still feel safe in his arms.