DIOR

I woke up the next morning with a slight headache. That is what happens when you spend your night thinking about life.

I heard a light knock on the door but I chose to ignore it, I didn't want to leave the warmth of the bed yet.

"Just 10 more minutes," I tell myself.

I was interrupted by the knocking which became louder.

Oh, I totally forgot I was in someone's house, not mine.

I rose from the bed to open the door, it was Aunt Nora.

I gave a smile as I motioned for her to come in.

"Am sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you," She apologized.

This lady seems nice, apologizing for knocking on the door of the room in her house. Why isn't her son just like her?

"You should get ready to go to school," She smiled, "Kingston will drive you to school,"

At this time!! Isn't it too early and why should he take me to school? I should be able to walk to school myself.

"Aunt, isn't it too early?" I asked.

"Oh it's a rule here dear," She replied.

"Kingston gets to school early because I don't like the idea of him skipping breakfast,"

Oh, that's why I knew there was going to be some rules.

Wait, why should Kingston take me to school? Wouldn't he be late for his?

"Isn't Kingston going to be late if he takes me to school Aunt," I questioned.

"No, Kingston's school isn't far from your school," she answered.

"Oh, thanks Aunt,"

"Don't mention love,"  She chuckled as she left.

I closed my door grumbling, he told me to stay away, now how was I going to do that?

I made my way to the bathroom. After taking off my clothes, I got into the shower.

I wrapped a towel around myself walking to the wardrobe. I grabbed my undergarments as well as sweatshirt and skinny pants.

I dressed up, grabbed my bag, and exited the room.

I was about to go downstairs when I realized I can't go to school without seeing mom.

I made my way to the room next to Kingston's room, This must be mom's room.

I knocked on the door and waited, mom, opened the door and pulled me in.

"Mom, what was that for?" I asked her.

"Is that the first thing you tell your mother when you see her?"

I sighed," Morning mom,"

She smiled," Morning,"

"I just wanted to you to know I was going to school already,"

She nodded," Nora told me,"

"Please avoid exchanging words with Kingston if possible,"

"Sure mom, I gotta go," I tell her kissing her cheeks.

I went to the dining and met a plate with food, the cook told me Kingston had eaten and was waiting for me.

I ate hurriedly and went to the garage.
Thank goodness, the cook described this place for me.