HALF A MAN

"𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗔𝗠 𝗜 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨...

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ Percy Weasley is a man who is considered broken beyond repair. After the war, he carries an immense amount of guilt. Most days, he can not even bear to face his family. He is only reminded of his actions that caused his family so much grief. Looking at his brother George was never an option for him. He can only see Fred. His younger brother that died instead of him. He watched it and could not stop it. What kind of brother was he? All Percy wants it to turn his life around. He no longer has a job at the ministry and is feeling helpless stuck and defeated.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚ Sahar Clovis was never one to shy away from conflict. She fought valiantly alongside the Order, the proudest moment of the girls life. She wanted life to return to normal and she wanted to be a catalyst within that change. She loved and lost so much in the war, yet she would not change anything she did. She did what she thought was right and was pretty damn proud of it. After the war, what is left of the Order comes back together to celebrate the lives lost and live in their honor. That's when she sees Percy, a man broken beyond repair.

...𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗜 𝗔𝗠?"