Here yall go sis

This story if far too glamorizing to real life traumas like rape and human trafficking for me to be able to come back to this story with a clean conscience

This story if far too glamorizing to real life traumas like rape and human trafficking for me to be able to come back to this story with a clean conscience. If there's anything I want anyone to take away from this is that there are far too many stories especially on this site that use someone being abused as a point of pity for a significant other and it's not good. There's a right and wrong way to write about coping with past trauma and this, and a lot of others isn't the right way. If you're going to rewrite this story keep in mind that finding a significant other who pities you for the things you've been through is not equivalent to therapy and years of work to overcome the lasting mental and physical problems that are caused. These kind of stories have too much affect on real life people being fake sad bois and lying about trauma and abuse they suffer/suffered because they think it will make people pity them, love them, or give them attention. If one were really going through these situations the best thing is to seek help from medical and mental professionals and not from a significant other or someone unfairly tasked with trying to uplift the person everyday on their own because they refuse to get real help, which is very exhausting mentally and physically and just unfair to the other person. So I ask that my readers try not to take this path and think that you need to have crazy past trauma for your mental health problems to be real and valid or to ask for help. Finding these books to be role models in how to live with your personal difficulties can cause so much damage to your psyche and isn't in any way healthy. If you're having trouble with problems like these I encourage you to stop reading books like this and seek all the HELP you're able to get. .Anyways, this story is discontinued. Happy quarantine :)