the odd case

Everyone came in talking about their weekends.

Garcia" Case guys!" *runs past them*

Morgan" ok then."

They all walk into the room

Garcia" looks so in the transition of a day there have been 3 deaths of 3 Jane Does."

Hotch"what?"

Rossi" hmm then this person must have killed before."

Garcia" that the thing she hasn't."

Reid" she?"

Garcia" yes she, we only know it is a she because she left a message on the wall that says it's a girl."

Rossi"Did they find anything else?"

Garcia" well they found out that all the women were found laying on mattresses."

JJ" what?"

Garcia" the unsub brought the beds and covered the sides of it with California poppies, sunflowers, California fuchsia, Lily of the Nile, desert mallow and sea lavender. But jane doe number 3 had all but one flower."

Morgan" what do you mean."

Garcia" the pattern of the flowers were the same on the first two with all the flowers that were listed but Jane doe #3 was missing sunflowers."

Emily" why would she leave them out only on the 3rd victim?"

JJ" what if she ran out."

Reid " that could be possible as for the fact that the rest of the flowers can grow great in that harsh heat of California's environment. But then again around this time, people are selling sunflowers. So she could have just bought more."

JJ" how do you know that?"

Reid" well it's statistics-"

Hotch" no time she works fast Garcia you're coming with us go get your go bag wheels up in 5."

Time skip(thanks to vine) after the plane ride

sheriff " welcome to our station you can set up over here."

"