Gladion x Bede

We are at the PWT of Unima where all the Pokémon challengers and gym-leaders rally all together.

Today there is the "World Rival Tournament" a new type of tournament introduced in this season!

There were a lot of partecipants: Barry, Hop, Dawn, Hugh, Bede, Gladion, May etc.

They were all in the locker room changing their clothes wearing the uniform.

Bede was very comfortable with his pink jumper but the fairy-uniform given by Poppy was also very cool

He had just finished changing his clothes when he suddenly noticed a gorgeous blonde guy next to him, black shirt, red bag on his hip and ripped jeans.

The blonde guy was taking off his shirt when he felt a bit observed...

"What the fuck do you want?!" said talking to Bede

The pink-cloth guy replied:"Just wanted to see what type of person I'm going to smash in this tournement..."

Gladion immediatly got angry

"I don't waste my time with people like you..." said Bede

The two guys went for their first battle, Bede vs Hop and Gladion vs Lucinda.

They both had a glorious victory.

When they met again in the locker room they were alone this time, the others were still battling.

"Oh... so you won..." said Bede

"Of course I won! I can't wait for smashing you!" replied Gladion

"Keep dreaming baby!" Bede's words were very sharp

"You can even stop bragging! I'm too strong for you!" said Gladion as he was changing his clothes again to get out for a little break

"You don't need to change your clothes! Let's see who's stronger in the little wood behind the stadium" (Unima had changed a bit during these years and behind the stadium there was a wood).

"Is this a challenge?" Gladion asked

"Yes of course... you can't take your Pokèmons with you and you have to remain shirtless, and without your shoes and socks, it's like a karate fight!"

"You're a bit strange but... if this means "beeding" (beating XD) you I'll accept" said Gladion and took off his shoes and socks.

"Okay, see you there" said Bede

****
In the wood:

"So here I am!" said Gladion, but there wasn't anyone there

"That stupid child told me a lie! Well... it means he's scared of me!"

"False!" said Bede from behind a tree, shirtless and without his shoes and socks.

"Are you ready?" said Bede

"Yes!!!" screamed Gladion

"Perfect! Shiinotic! Use Vine Whip and tie him down to the ground!" shouted Bede

"Wait!! You said Pokemons were forbidden! Lier!!" replied Gladion

"I said that YOU can't take Pokémon with you, not me!"

The Grass/Fairy Pokémon did what his trainer said and Gladion found himself completly tied up, with his arms stretched above his head.

"You! Cheater! What do you wa-"

"Sshhh... you talk too mutch... but for being a loser you have such a good physic..." commented Bede

Gladion blushed even if he was angry