𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒

i was rudely awaken the next morning by zayn. he threw some clothes down on my bed and my face screwed in confusion.

"get dressed, i have work but the boys are taking you to your doctors appointment. so hurry." he says coldly before leaving.

dickhead.

i quickly put them on... it wasn't ugly but it was quite large on me, i don't mind. i slide the grey sweatpants on and roll them up since they were oversized , i had a long t-shirt with a band logo on the front of it. i tie the shirt up, making it cropped. after getting dressed i walked downstairs to see zayn about to leave. he opens the door and i quickly cover my chest and arms, since i wasn't wearing a bra nor a jacket

"i need shoes, malik." i scoff and he points to a pair of combat boots sitting beside the door. "and a jacket." i finished and zayn reached to the coat rack and threw a big jean jacket towards me that swallowed me whole when i put it on.

"better?" zayn says, looking annoyed.

"will i get to chose my clothes anytime soon?" i state sarcastically and he scoffs as i walk over to get my shoes.

"what, don't like it? picked it out of my closet special just for you." he says sarcastically, putting his jacket on and grabbing his keys from the table beside the door.

"not too bad, a little big." i say, managing to get my foot into one of the combat boots. i was bent over, forcing my feet into the tight boots.

"be good for the boys today will you?" he says, sliding his jacket on and looking down at me.

"oh i'll be good for them." i say suggestively, trying to get a rise out of him.

"behave, i'll be back later." he says, walking out of the house after eyeing me warningly. i huffed and finished putting my boots on.

***

louis, harry, and niall ended up taking me to the doctors; liam decided to stay home and get some work done, a bad decision but a good one for me. he was the only responsible one out of the group and i knew today wouldn't go as zayn planned without liam keeping the boys grounded.

"hey..." i voice called beside me and i turned to see a really pretty girl, she had deep brown eyes and gorgeous brown hair. i felt my mouth go dry and i got nervous. she smiled at me and i returned the smile, looking to the boys who were fighting over the female pamphlets so they could look at the pictures.

"hello." i whisper to her and she looks at the boys too.

"you here to figure out who the father is?" she asks and i giggle a little, shaking my head at her.

"nope, getting birth control... boss' orders." i joke and she turns to me confused.

i'm bad at talking to pretty girls.

"my names isabella, my friends call me izzy though... i like your jacket." she says and i smile at her, readjusting my shirt slightly.

"t-thank you, my name is josephine, but my friends call me josie." i say and she smiles, sticking her hand out for me to shake. i quickly did so and we both whipped our heads to look at the boys who were now audibly making sounds of disgust and putting the pamphlets back.

"what the hell is that?" niall says in disgust and harry roles his eyes.

"the fucking demogorgon from that netflix show you couldn't finish." louis says, isabella laughing but i didn't really get it.

"you're immature, its not that gross.... that woman just pushed out a baby its not gonna look pretty." harry said, rolling his eyes.

"you've got your hands full huh?" she asks and i laugh.