Chapter 3

I turned around and it turned out to be my best friend Yui, I took a breath of relief.

She asked "Hey, have you opened up shop yet?"

"Kind of~" I replied while looking down.

"So, you didn't"

"I didn't," I replied.

"Well I guess there is only one thing left to do." Yui said while darting my eyes.

She said something else but I was just imagining her beautiful long, brown, wavy hair. With her nicely flat-ironed clothes. If you didn't know already Yui is only half-japanese, because her dad is Columbian but he's white-passing. Which equals more jobs and opportunities and the biggest steel production in all of San Francisco, which means her family is LOADED.

"Harumi, EARTH TO HARUMI!"

"What" I said in surprise.

"Did you even know what I was saying?" Yui said with eyes like knives.

"Yes"

"Really"

"No~"

She laughed "Whatever let's open shop."

"Ok" I responded

As I was going inside I saw someone. It was a boy I've never seen at school before walking inside. Why is he here so early in the morning? As I walked closer I squinted and realized IT WAS MINI MART BOY! In the flesh and blood, I honestly don't know why I'm so excited...BUT I AM.

He started to turn around and caught me staring at him...oh no.