In Charge - Angel Reyes

A/N: a scrapped fic from a different fanbase

A/N: a scrapped fic from a different fanbase. why not use it for another one right?

"Baby."

That precious frown that Angel loves so much takes over your face. Those bright blue puppy dog eyes take over. It won't work this time. He won't let it. He caught you red handed. You did what he had asked you not to do. You didn't listen. Now, you must pay for the actions.

The consequences.

A stern look flashes across his face. Crossing his large tattooed arms, he waits as you figure out to correct yourself. Gulping, you go against the better judgement and close the space between you and him. Aching to have him near you. Just the feel of your fingers on the man, he tends to crack under the pressure. That's usually. You're not so sure now.

"Angel."

You pout.

"Baby. I love you. You know that right?"

Your hand rests on his chest, tracing the tattoos that are see through from his white t shirt. His breath catches in his throat and you smirk as you trace two fingers down ever so slowly. He's clearing his throat and trying his damndest to stay in character.

"Papi?"

When your hand grabs ahold of his cock, the switch flips back on and he grips your hand. With a hiss, he jerks it away and looks into your eyes. He feels himself get harder at the fear in your eyes. The very sight of you terrified of what's to come.

He points to the bedroom and you nod, knowing now not to push anything else. He follows close behind you, tongue hanging out his mouth as he stares at your ass. His mind already made up what's to come.

"Ass up in the air doll."

Standing in the corner, he waits till you are adjusted. Face in the comforter, prepared for
the worst. He shudders at the thought. When movements stop from you. He moves over to
the bed, his fingers delicately dancing across your skin. The whimper that comes out makes him chuckle.

"Oh angel, my sweet dirty angel."

He smirks as he lifts up the skirt that's on your body. One of his hands massages you,
before coming down with a smack. Each one is carefully spaced out on each cheek before it's coming just as quick as they are given out. He is counting each one and praising. You can feel the wetness, you are soaked and you aren't sure he can tell.

"Oh angel. My good precious baby doll."

You whimper hearing him undoing his belt. Thinking about his thick cock inside you makes your mouth water and you sigh when the bed shifts behind you. Angel lets out a grunt as his finger dance across your core and when his fingers find themselves inside you. You are desperate and humping his fingers.

"Such a dirty slut. Huh?"

"Yes papi. I'm such a slut. Fuck."

He chuckles as he speeds up the pace and when your legs shake, he knows your close. The strong Angel that would take his fingers out edging you with all he can. He crumbles and allows you to cum. It's a shock but you don't say anything. Last thing you want is him to refuse you what you need so badly.

"Oh baby, i have got to have that sweet swollen pussy right now."

He sucks his fingers in his mouth, tasting you and groaning at the sweetness.

"On your back. Need to see your eyes roll back."

Obeying him, you spread your legs nice and wide watching as he licks the rest off before kneeling down to leave lovebites and bruises as he makes his way down. His hand comes down on your inner thigh with a smack, a yelp escaping your lips as you stare at him with wide eyes. A smirk comes across his face as he stops all movements.

"I had an idea. Papi has good ideas right?"

He chuckles when you nod, "Doll, i'm glad you think so."

He stands up and watches as a frown takes over your face. He sees your mouth open and he brings a finger to his mouth to shush you.

"Garage. Now."

He snaps his fingers and you jump up, running back to the music room.

"I need you bent over my motorcycle doll."

He smirks when he finds you as he said. Ass in the hair, head down and hair curtaining your face. He doesn't give a warning at all but enters you with a grunt. The sound is enough to make you moan. His hand comes down on your bottom again before finding its way to your hips, digging into them with his untrimmed nails.

"Doll. Such a fucking sweet. Hot. Tight. Cunt."

His hands travel your body before yanking your hair and pulling you to him, allowing him deeper access. Each grunt is louder as he gets deep enough to make you scream. His free hand goes to your neck, gripping it as he cuts off your airway.

"I can feel you tightening. Better hold it."

You whine, "I can't Angel. Let me please."

He ignores you as he picks up pace with each thrust. He is close and he knows it. His thrusts are getting sloppy and he hasn't even been in long enough to beat the highest record set for himself or the record for making you climax the five times.

"Sir please. Sir.. I cant hold it. Baby. Please."

He releases your throat and goes down to your chest, smacking your beasts.

"Come doll. Come Y/N. Come on my cock."

With a squeal, you are coming as he begins to ram into you. Pushing you back down lay down on the piano, one hands you in place while the other helps him move faster.

"Come Papi. I need you to come."

He lets out a groan and rests his head on your back as his thrusts come to stop slowly. He presses a kiss to your back before pulling you into him, pressing his lips to yours all whispering how beautiful and wrecked you look.