Don't Hide From Me - EZ Reyes

A/N: been awhile since i've wrote smut. so uh, let's hope this bitch still got it.

He brings down the pink strap of your bra, sliding it down your arm while he stares into your eyes. Careful to not ruin the moment, all you can do is pray that he doesn't feel you shaking as he moves it down your arm. As long as his eyes stayed locked towards yours, it will be fine.

EZ asks the question silently through his eyes. Giving you the opportunity to back out if you wanted. When you nod he gives a smile. He moves to unhook your bra, smiling when it drops to the bed. One step closer to being able to experience this with you. An instinct takes over and you cover your chest, not use to this or him seeing you this way.

Much less that you are confident enough for him to see you like this. Every single flaw and imperfection on display. While this maybe your first time with him, it doesn't mean you aren't still terrified of what he'll think when he spots you in everything.

No clothes hiding the parts of you that makes you second guess every single thing you have ever heard growing up from your exes to the bullies in school.

He laughs, hands coming to stop your arms, "You are so beautiful."

He brings a hand to his lips, "Don't hide from me."

He sighs, "Don't ever hide from me baby."

Now it's your turn to smile. The red tint coming to your cheeks as he presses his lips to yours. Carefully laying you down to the bed. Making sure that your head rests carefully on the pillow. He moves carefully to your neck, pressing a kiss to the spot that makes you shiver. Chills taking over as he his hands dance across your body.

Going to grab yours while his other finds its way to lift the other arm above your head. Smirking against your skin as he hears the sigh come from your lips. The content feeling that he knew would settle there in your chest before it was over with.

He wants you comfortable.

He won't ever pressure you to do something you aren't comfortable with. He couldn't ever forgive himself for that.

"Don't be shy."

He can't help but repeat it.

He knows how you get.

If he is honest, it's what makes this even more exciting for him. Even more worth it.

"It's just me."

You nod, "I know."

You follow where he goes, right down to where his lips meet the navel. Stopping where he sees the belly button ring that rests there. An eyebrow raised, how has he not noticed that?

He noticed the nipple rings the moment he first managed to get the shirt off you from the first heated make out session. As he keeps moving his way down, is he gonna discover a secret piercing once more?

He kisses his way back up. His face just a few inches away from yours.

His brown eyes sparkle in the moonlight that illuminated from the bedroom window.

"You sure?"

Nodding so fast against his forehead, you're definitely ready.

"I'm sure Ez."

His hand dances to where your lace underwear rest. A finger hooking into them and pulling them off.

The smile he gives makes the butterflies flutter in your tummy. Before you can even tell him how much you love him, he presses his lips to yours. A hand tangled into your hair as he puts a knee between yours, widening them to where he can fit.

He pulls away and stares into your eyes, his hand caressing your face. All while the other is dancing so slowly against your skin causing the chill bumps to reappear.

Stopping once it gets to where it rests at where he is almost there. Just inches away. He hears the whimper come from your lips and it's all he needs before his finger dives in, moving slow as he feels to see if you are slick enough for him. Nice and ready for him to be inside of you. The deepest parts that if things work out right no one else will ever explore.

Removing his fingers, he brings them up to his mouth. Sucking the juices of you off. His eyes staying on yours.

He hums with content once his boxers come off, his cock springing free. EZ leans up, stroking himself a few times as he licks at his lips. His muscles flexing as he does so. The look alone making you drip even more.

EZ really did choose you.

It makes you feel some good to know that even with the slight confidence you have, it's nice to know you could score such a man like EZ.

He can't help himself.

He slides in, a groan coming from his lips as he holds himself up above your body. Your hands coming to rest on his back. His eyes moving down to your lips, pressing them to yours and it's all he needs to start thrusting with a vigor. One hand moves to angle your leg on his hip.

He needs a deeper angle.

He needs to feel all of you.

You gasp as he slides in more.

He is right where you feel complete whole. Full even.

He feels good.

From the sounds he is making, you feel just as good. It makes you feel hot with the groans that escape his lips. Your ears are ringing and as much as you want to hear him and his dirty words. The very words that make you turn red as a tomato despite the fact you aren't as innocent as you seem.

You can't.

He leans to his side, his arm holding him up as he directs you to follow him. Another angle that hits deeper. It feels like he is gonna hit every single spot you haven't ever felt in years.

It's awakening the side of you that you never though you would see it again. As he hits the spot, your back arches off the bed. A whimper escaping your lips. Your nails digging into his back. His muscles flexing against them as they leave marks down his back.

You'll apologize for that later.

Right now, you need him deeper.

So much deeper.

It all is too much and just one more stroke, it hits all at once.

The wave of pleasure hits hard.

The ringing gone to straight static. Your legs curl around him, a death grip as he speeds up. The little whimpers and gasps escaping your lips spurring the man on as he reaches his own end. His head resting in the crook of your neck as his thrust are messy and no longer have the rhythm they did before.

He stills, a groan escaping his lips as he lifts his head and presses his lips to yours.

He sighs with content once his lips move from yours. His eyes looking into yours. He finds himself falling, more then he already had before.