Chapter 1- Transmigrated As A Scum Gong

In a hospital bed, there lays a handsome man looking out of the window. He pursed his lips, his expression seems to show indifference. Yet, his figure looks lonely.

Li Qiang looks at the phone in his hand. He dialed some numbers into it. The screen of the phone then shows a name while he waits for the other person to answer.

"Hello?" The voice was that of a woman.

Li Qiang was silent for a few seconds before saying, "Mom."

"Yes?"

The woman's response, Li Qiang could feel the slight irritation coming from it.

"Will you come visit me?"

"I'm busy. If you don't have anything important to say, I'm hanging up!" As if she can't tolerate him for even one more second, she hurriedly hung up.

As Li Qiang still holds the phone close to his ear, he said lowly even though the other person won't be able to hear it, "Mom, your son is going to die."

No matter how long Li Qiang stayed in that position, he couldn't shed any tears. Maybe it's because he was already used to being treated like that by his own parents. He just couldn't shed tears anymore.

It's so lonely...

Finally, Li Qiang throws away the phone to the ground. He then lays down on the bed and closes his eyes.

Nobody visited him all these years while he's in the hospital. It really is laughable.

If there's a next life, he doesn't care who he became. As long as there's someone to love him and treat him well, it's enough.

Li Qiang didn't know how long it took him to be asleep. Since his death is coming soon, what's the use of waiting for them when they don't even care?

.....

"Mr. Li."

That voice...is really nice to listen to...

"Mr. Li." The voice called again.

Li Qiang opened his eyes slowly. However, the scene in front of him stunned him.

He wasn't at the hospital!

Li Qiang was panicking inside. But, due to many years of being in a professional position, he looks to be very calm on the surface.

Li Qiang found himself to be sitting in a comfortable white high-quality sofa. His elbow was leaning on the arm of the sofa with his hand supporting his chin. Li Qiang currently had on a lazy expression. Yet, that kind of look shows a type of charm.

In front of Li Qiang was a handsome man. The man had a gentle and soft expression, looking at Li Qiang.

The next moment, the man started to strip. It made Li Qiang's heart skip a beat and he quickly stopped the man. "Wait!"

Hearing Li Qiang's shout, the man's action froze. He lowered his eyes and said in a careful tone, "Does Mr. Li change his mind and not want me tonight?"

Although it was almost non-existent, Li Qiang could still pick up a trace of sadness from the man when he said those words. Li Qiang studied the man and was certain he has never met the man before.

Suddenly, Li Qiang felt a sharp pain in his head. He closes his eyes with eyebrows scrunched up and pressed his forehead with his fingers.

"Li Qiang!" The man yelled out Li Qiang's name, forgetting to call him Mr. Li as his worry was too powerful. He ran to Li Qiang's side and grabbed Li Qiang's arm.