- 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 -

smut

dom! mattia & sub! kairi

edging - nearing the edge of sexual orgasm and withdrawing, usually several times, before finally achieving orgasm.

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

kairi was sprawled out on the bed, waiting for mattia to do something.

"mattia! please, just do something!" kairi cried out.

mattia just smirked at him before brushing the tip of his finger near kairi's entrance, which made kairi's breath hitch.

"m-mattia, please!" kairi whined, looking at mattia with pleading eyes. mattia just chuckled darkly, "mm, not yet, baby, not yet." he said, kairi huffed in frustration.

mattia slowly slipped his finger inside of kairi, making kairi arch his back. mattia then slowly started fucking his fingers into kairi, doing a mix of hitting and avoiding his prostate.

kairi moaned as mattia slipped his tongue into kairi's entrance, while still fucking him with his fingers.

mattia noticed kairi's thighs shaking violently, "are you gonna come, baby?" mattia smirked. "y-yes, please let me come!" kairi begged.

"no, not yet baby, you're doing so good." mattia said, taking his fingers out of kairi's entrance. kairi just whimpered in response.

mattia leaned up and placed a soft, passionate, slow kiss to kairi's lips. they weren't in a hurry at all, they kept it slow and loving. mattia slowly pulled away, whispering an "i love you." to the smaller boy.

kairi breathed heavily as mattia kissed down his chest. mattia looked up at kairi and smirked as he planted a small kiss on the tip of kairi's cock, making it twitch.

kairi gasped as he felt mattia take his cock into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down. mattia sucked kairi off, kairi letting out small moans and whimpers, eyes fluttering shut.

"m-mattia," kairi breathed out. mattia noticed kairi squirming around, a signal that he was close. with that, mattia pulls away, kairi whined as he felt mattia place one last kiss on his cockhead.

"please," kairi was on the verge of tears, he was painfully hard and wanted to come so bad. "not yet, baby. just a little longer, i know you can do it, angel." mattia said, voice barely above a whisper.

mattia placed another kiss on kairi's lips; as he pulled away, he made eye contact with kairi.

they looked deep into each other's eyes; it wasn't awkward at all. mattia gazed into kairi's eyes with pure love and admiration. "so so pretty." mattia whispered

"mattia, please! please just fuck me, let me come! please just do something." kairi whimpered.

mattia then grabbed kairi's cock and starting jerking him off slowly.

"f-faster, please!" kairi cried out breathlessly, but mattia just slowed down his movements.

"not yet, sweetheart." mattia responded, as he let go of kairi's hard cock.

"please, just fuck me. i've been doing so good. please, i just wanna come!" kairi begged, tears streaming down his face.

"you know you can't come, my love, not yet." mattia replied, reaching over to grab something from the bedside table, which peeked kairi's interest.