- 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 -

fluff

THIRD PERSON.

"hurry up! you're gonna miss it!"

kairi leans over from the back of the couch to look over through the archway into the kitchen. "mattia! you're missing it!"

"kai, relax. i'm coming!" mattia yells back. he walks into the living room with two black mugs in his hand, "you're the one who wanted me to make you hot chocolate." he says, setting them down gently on the coffee table. he sits down on the couch beside kairi and kisses his cheek.

kairi pouts and reaches for a mug, "it's our first christmas in our own house, everything needs to be perfect." he says, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"everything already is perfect, kai," mattia reassures his small fiancée, "as long as you're here."

"shut up," kairi whined, setting the small mug on the table and reaching forward to wrap his arms around mattia's neck. he leans forward and rests his face in mattia's chest. mattia wraps his arms around kairi's back, rubbing it softly.

"i love you," mattia breathes. kairi smiles and lifts his head up, connecting his and mattia's lips together. mattia's hands move down to his waist, gripping it softly.

"i love you," kairi whispers as he pulls away from the kiss. kairi detaches himself from mattia and turns his body so his back is against mattia's chest. mattia wraps an arm around kairi's body and pulls him so he's on top of him. kairi feels mattia softly kiss his head and smiles, closing his eyes.

"merry christmas, matti."

"merry christmas, kai."

wooo!! i'm alive!!! i hope u guys like this n im making a part 2 so :D ALSO I KNOW ITS NOVEMBER BUT CHRISTMAS!!!!! anyways ! i need requests i'm running out of ideas.

stay safe!! remember ur all valid and loved!! <3