PLEASE READ ❤️

Hello! This is Kay. I would like to thank all of you for reading my story "My 7 Kuyas and I" . It's been years since I last updated and I am overwhelmed to find out that there are still people reading this. To those who left comments, thank you. Thank you for showing me that there are actually people who enjoyed reading this. I've always thought that this story was boring and somewhat mainstream. There are tons of stories like this around wattpad and you still chose to read my story. To those who corrected my grammatical errors, thank you. I was very young when I started this story and I guess my grammar was bad during those times too. But I appreciate you guys for correcting my mistakes. To those who constantly dm and comment that I should do an update, I am sorry. I am sorry because I let you down. I lost inspiration to finish this story. I also don't have time to finish it. I had a lot of ideas, but I had little time. I'm too busy right now.

So I've decided to give this account away. To someone whose willing enough to finish this story. To someone who have great ideas on how this story should go on. To someone who has passion and love for writing. Are you that someone? If you are, please do dm me. Tell me why you like to finish this story. Share me your ideas too! I'd love to hear your plans.

Anyone can dm me and I'll try to choose the most deserving person. I don't want to put this story to waste because it seems like there are still people who wants to read this.

I am very grateful to everyone who read this. Thank you so much guys! I hope the soon to be new writer will make this story even better.

Love,

Kay🌻