*+:。.。 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 。.。:+*

Y/N : Woaahhhhh!!...
Gripping onto your mini backpack, you walk into the lobby of a local gymnasium. You look around while staring at the huge posters of different sporting events while catching some small glances of other volley players from different schools. In amazement, you don't notice Kageyama walking up behind you with the rest of the Karasuno volleyball team.
Y/N : AH!! Don't creep up on me like that, baka!!
You glare at Kageyama before punching his left arm, but he suddenly smirks.
Kageyama : You ready to do whatever I want for a week??
Instantly tensing up at what Kageyama said, you suddenly notice Hinata nearby.
Y/N : Hinata!!
You call out and rush towards Hinata since both of you have been very close friends since grade school, but also in hopes of avoiding Kageyama and that deal you've made with him that you're suddenly regretting.
Hinata : Y/N!!
You and Hinata share a wholesome hug, but Kageyama follows and stands beside you with his arms crossed.
Hinata : I never expected to see you here!! W-Wait..what ARE you doing here??...
Kageyama glares as you sigh before pointing at him as Hinata tenses up while shivering.
Kageyama : Go start warming up with the others before that stupid stomachache of yours starts.
Hinata nods while grabbing his stomach with his arms before rushing off.
Hinata : R-Right!! Bye Y/N!!
While frowning, you watch Hinata rush off.
Kageyama: Don't be nervous.
Y/N : I-I'm not!! I'm just-..
Kageyama cuts you off mid-sentence.
Kageyama : I need to start warming up...try finding some good seats, I want you to have a good view.
A small smile appears on Kageyama's face before he rushes off in the same direction Hinata left in. You stare off into distance as you're beginning to get more and more flustered.

***20 minutes l8r***

Karasuno is in the lead with 20 points. You sit alone on the bleachers while watching Kageyama. He pants heavily while looking around at his other teammates that are fighting with him on the court. You blush while watching him raise his arm above his head and wipe sweat away. As the match continues, Kageyama sets to Hinata which leads to another point being made. Everyone cheers, but Kageyama glances at you and smirks. He knows exactly what's he's doing. He is determined to win this match, but that's not the only thing he plans on winning today. He also plans on winning your heart. ❤️

***35 minutes l8r***

Kageyama: There you are...
Kageyama pants while standing in front of you with a towel and gym bag.
Kageyama : I've been looking for you. You need to tell me where you're going next time without disappearing like that.
Y/N : Blah, blah, blah..whatever..
You pout at Kageyama, VERY upset at the fact you lost to your own bet and is now forced to do whatever Kageyama says for a whole week.
Y/N : Now...tell me Tobio...what do you want me to do??...i wanna get this whole thing over with as soon as possible...
You look up at Kageyama while blushing as he looks down at you before smiling sweetly and stepping forward, closing in on you.
Kageyama : ..I want you to kiss me..
Kageyama reaches out and lays his warm hand onto your cheek. He feels you tense up as your cheek presses into his palm.
Y/N : K-Kiss..you??..
Kageyama : I didn't stutter, did I??..You said you would do whatever I wanted..
You suddenly go silent from what Kageyama said. Even with the hesitance in your eyes, you know deep down you really wanna kiss him too.
Y/N : ..fine..
You grip onto your backpack while standing up onto your tippy-toes in an attempt to meet with his height. Both of you begin leaning in at the same time before pressing your lips down onto one-another's. Neither of you wanting to pull away, you hold this passionate kiss for what felt like forever. Suddenly, Kageyama pulls away before whispering.
Kageyama : ...this was definitely a game worth winning...

///𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭///