an interesting aftertaste

( TW! This does contain 18+ content )

. . .

My eyes flutter open, I'm met with the sun peeking through my curtains, I sigh once I sat up all the way, I hum when I feel the sunlight on my soft skin is warm "hmm." It feels so nice. I get up and throw my legs over the side of the bed, I step onto the cold wooden floor. I walk over to my dresser drawer and grab an everyday outfit including an oversized sweater, I glance at my phone and it says it's 51° out. I head into my bathroom where I put on some black thigh highs, a white crop top, and some baggy jeans. I take a good look in the mirror, my hair goes well with this cute outfit, I walk out of the bathroom and go to my closet where I search for my pair of black converses...Oh! There you are. "Sneaky little devil" I mumble as I pull out the pair of converse from underneath my dresser in my closet. "Oh my... I look so cute!" I exclaim to myself as I glare in the mirror before exiting the bedroom.

I enter my kitchen and grab my bag off of the chair at the table. Inside I have my headphones, sketchbook, a small bag of colored pencils, my vans wallet is in there as well and I only have like $20 on me, and then my phone is in my back pocket. Looks like I'm all set! This is gonna be such a good weekend, I can just feel it. I pull out my headphones and pair them to my phone, once they're paired I place them on top of my head, pressing shuffle play on my playlist called "THE GRAVEYARD." I've always been weird at naming things, this one is just so weird that I adore it. The first song to play is Ferrari by The Neighbourhood I love this song, it makes me think of what it could feel like to be in love...I've never really had a nice relationship with anyone, most of them were toxic and when I was in a good relationship I would leave them because of overthinking. Or because I felt like I couldn't do it.

I exhale softly as I head to the coffee shop, usually after I get a vanilla and lavender mocha which is amazing...and then I go to the thrift shop where I work with my sister. She's the nicest ever! I order my drink and sit at the table that's outside, I take my sketchbook out of my bag and begin to draw a fallen angel as practice for art class. We had to do something relating to religion, so I went with an easy option. After I finish the outline of it all, I color it, slowly and softly. I don't have a time limit, I could be here for hours just coloring...now it's complete. My fingertips trace over his wings, I can't believe I put so much detail into this, I pull my phone out and gasp at the time. It's only been 45 minutes?? Huh?! I had no idea I was that fast...I feel a tap on my shoulder, I jump a little and I take my headphones off as I look to see a guy behind me "Ah I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you" he says with an soft yet very noticable australian accent. His voice sounds really familiar.

"It's ok...I-I'm Elise by the way" I said as I looked up at him from my chair, holding my hand out "cute hair" I heard him whisper which causes my cheeks to heat a little as we quickly shake hands. Now I get compliments but not a whole lot of people comment on my hair before. I think it's messy as the result of being an angsty college student. I clear my throat and watch as he takes a seat across from me "you did a great job of drawing me" he says with his eyes fixed on my drawing, I furrow my eyebrows confused and cocked my head to the side. He chuckles lightly, his chest rising and falling slowly "I'm kidding. Also," he clears his throat which catches my attention quickly, "it's Mr. Bell, Andrew Bell, from history...Your teacher" he said, I laugh softly. The awkwardness fills the air "You look different from when I saw you...I mean that's what I get for not paying any attention in class" I said as I neatly put my stuff back in my bag, biting my lip as I take a minute to process what the hell I just said. Did I just tell him I don't pay attention in class?! Elise get a hold of yourself!  I clear my throat and zip up one of the pockets on my bag "I didn't mean like that! I do pay attention I promise, I just use your class as a class for my unfinished work, but I know that's what the Library is for but in my highschool history class I left with amazing grades. Have you checked my records? Please don't drop me from the cl-" He smiles and clears his throat "Don't worry Ms. King, I'm not going to worry about that but I have a question. This is going to be very...out of pocket but, do you have any plans tomorrow evening?" I look back at him as he asks me this and shake my head "Uhm n-no, why do you ask?" he clears his throat once more, his hands together on the table.

What is he getting at? "I have a gala type thing to attend to tomorrow evening, it's a family thing and I need a plus one...so I asked you because you don't seem the type to throw yourself at me like the rest of the girls...not students..." his eyes dart from my coffee cup back to my eyes, he holds the stare for a second. "How do you know I'm not like other girls? And if I wanted to I could go to the school board and tell them you've been hanging around students off of school grounds" I say as I stare at him, he shifts before smiling "You don't have proof King, plus..." It's my grades...I'm failing, I knew that but- wait is he trying to threaten me? Is he going to blackmail me into going to this gala with him? "Your grades are slipping...I can help with that, just sign this contract" he smirks, I look at the contract "a-a BDSM contract...?" My voice is quiet as I look at him and flip through some of the pages and scoff, muttering "maybe I should call you Christain Grey instead..." under my breath. I couldn't find words, I've never done anything like this. I'm still a virgin, oh god this is weird and slightly sick; having sexual interactions with my college history teacher? Oh shoot me now. I take a sip of my coffee, gross, it's cold now. And what is that aftertaste? Tastes like ass. Eugh. What an interesting aftertaste. It's bitter. I look at him and feel a lump growing in my throat "I-I-...gotta" I scratch the back of my neck as I looked at the paper, quickly standing up with my bag around my shoulder "go..." I set the paper down on the table, grab my coffee and put it in the trash before turning around and walking away, his footsteps follow me. They're loud and so very close.

Why? Why me? Why today? But mainly, why did he ask me this? I'm certainly not pretty as the other girls in my class, and I'm 22, there are better women his age. He stops me and explains "Elise, you can either drop my class or just sign th-" I roll my eyes "why me?! Why not another girl, preferably one your age?" I ask while throwing my hands in the air and he sighs, holding the paper out. "I love history..." I whisper with my voice almost crying as my eyes fill with tears. History is my favorite subject, it was my dad's favorite subject too so it's not like I can just drop the class. I take the paper and flip through the pages, coming across the rules and I begin read them aloud quietly "if you are to be seen flirting with another girl, touching another girl inappropriately, or having a sexual relationship with someone else (etc.) the contract will be cut and we lose contact...but if you do it, we lose contact...and 5 grand also. So no matter what I or you do, you get 5 grand." I look up at him. He's not actually serious about this, is he? I gulp softly, god what do I even say? "i-it's gonna be a secret, right?" he nodded, he held his hand out "would you like to have a sample of what it's like before you sign the contract?" he asks with a smirk. I bite my lip, should I really be doing this...with my teacher?
I mean, life is about risks and I am an adult so...what's the harm? ( she's 21 ) A sigh leaves my chest "a sample, then I decide" I say with my thumbnail between my teeth, he nods with his smirk still plastered into his face. His stupid fucking face. "Give me your number, you can text me when you're ready, alright?" I grab his phone from him and put my number in it, then I wave him goodbye. I take a bus back home, holy shit, that was so fuckin weird. I open the door to my apartment and flop on the bed, I grab a blanket and cover up, not even bothering to take a shower.

-
a/n: so uh hey! this is a "smut" story so pls read at your own risk !