drunken monster.

MAJOR TW - This chapter contains: sexual assult, 18+ launguage, & a small mention of blood. Please read at your own risk.

Sarah's pov:

After our session I took the night to myself at home, then spent the day learning more about the BDSM community. It's pretty interesting actually, I mean a little weird yet intresting... They seem very understanding and consent is very vey important. It felt good don't get me wrong but I did just fuck my history teacher, all because he somewhat is blackmailing me with my shit grades. What am I going to do about all of this? I look in the mirror and sigh "this is way too revealing!" I mumble to myself, I'm currently wearing the dress he gifted me for the gala and it's cute yet...it is very revealing. It fits amazing but, what if he doesn't like it? But he did pick it out. I brushed my hair out since I wore it in a pony tail most the time, leaving it down would maybe be a bit different and to be honest I love it! I look really pretty and it's nice to know he doesn't have bad taste in dresses. I love this shade of green he got it in, it goes well with my eyes. I think he'll like this...well let's hope so. But god can you imagine how expensive this must have been? I should probably pay him back or something...
-
I walk out of the bathroom and into the living room where Andrew is standing looking at the painting of a flower, that my roommate had painted, hanging up on my wall. I clear my throat, his head turns and instantly his eyes widen with his jaw hanging "wow...you're so cute" I hear him whisper to himself. I look at my feet while a blush creeps upon my cheeks, covering my face with my hand and scrunching my nose. He walks over, his finger under my chin, he lifts my head up and smiles. I noticed he was wearing a suit and his hair is slicked back, God he looks so good... Shut up Sarah, you're just his "pet" and nothing more. He looks at me "you look like an angel, or a garden elf" his smile grows wider. I look back up at him and softly smiled before quietly saying "uh I'm ready to go." Then he nodded and opened the door for me where we walked out of my medium sized apartment, he then opened the passenger side for me. Once we both were in he glanced over at me "song?...it's going to be a bit of a long drive" I smile as I took the aux cord out of his hand and plugged it into my phone, I pressed shuffle and the first song to play was Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys. Andrew had begin to sing the lyrics softly yet seductivley, or maybe it's just because his deep voice that's making me feel that way...but I had no idea he knew this song..."do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways? sad to see you go, was kinda hoping that'd you'd stay..." the song continues and I catch him glance at me, he sets his hand on my left thigh and squeezes it a little which makes my cheeks turn a light pink. "this okay?" he asks with his raspy voice, I reply with a nod and glance down at his rings. I like the bunny skull one, it's pretty. I assume he got sick or something like that because his voice wasn't like that the other day...but the way he mumbled the lyrics with his voice like that was so hot. I softly hummed the song then once that was over Womanizer by Britney Spears began and I couldn't help myself so I started singing along, I don't think he liked this cause he moved his hand from my thigh and continued to drive. Or maybe because he needs both hands on the wheel and not me which is fair.

It made me jealous though.
I wanted his hands on me.

We didn't really say anything which sucked cause I wanted to talk to him, I don't know about what but I really wanted to talk with him. 30 minutes passed of total silence between the two of us, then I spoke up "...there are other girls who are failing worse than me and they wanna get in your pants, and in general there are WAY better girls. So, why me?" I glanced at him and he looked at me for a second before coughing, a fake cough "...oh, look we're here" I roll my eyes at him cause he ignored my question.
-
I step in and my jaw drops, he lives here?!?! this place is beautiful! We walk around inside Andrew has his hand on my right hip, my eyes travel everywhere, everything is so gorgeous and in fine detail. We went and talked to some of his family members, I even met his mom. She's really nice! And I loved her dress. I got a couple shots of tequila and a small glass of whiskey and...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't drunk, I am a lightweight after all. After an hour I became pretty anxious "P-people are looking at us..." I saw as their eyes were fixed on us. Why? Has he ever brought another girl to this? "that's because they're observing my property, don't forget who you belong to...slut" he whispered in my ear with a light laugh at the end and moved his hand to my butt and squeezed it. I stop for a second, he turns around to look at me "Sarah?" Wait did he just call me his property? I scoff and remove his hand, "I should've known better, I'm stupid. This was a bad idea considering I am just your 'assistant' " I turn around and head to the door, I hear him run after me he's calling my name in a polite manner "Sarah!...please! I didn't mean it" I stop in my tracks and put my finger to his chest "I'm not yours. I sure as hell don't belong to you or anyone else." I said sternly and quite loud, I made sure everyone outside heard us. He held my arm to stop me from leaving "Ms. King, please come back inside" he says softly "No, you asshole. You're just like the rest of them; rude, stuck up, not loyal at all, you only want to play with girls' emotions and...you're a-a rich stuck up prick!" I tug my arm out of his hand and walk away.
Oh shit, I forgot I signed the contract...fuck-! So I do belong to him...there is no fixing this.

- TW: sexual assault -

He's gonna punish me. Maybe he is the one...no, no, no I can't think that, not now at least. I continue to walk home, it's gonna be like 3 AM by the time I get there. A car pulls up next to me and drives slowly "get in, now!" I hear him snap at me from the rolled down window "no" I said in a sten voice, he stops the car "wanna say that again, whore?" he asks as he raises his eyebrow, I look the other way and kept walking.

Whore?
Hm alright bitch, give it your best.

The names like slut and whore don't bother me anymore, sometimes it's a bit hurtful due to past experiences I have had but it's what he calls me. I have to just deal with it. I hear his car door open and before I know it I'm picked up and set in the back seat where he got on top of me "act like a fucking bitch in front of my family again and I will punish you...on second thought why not do it now?" he said sternly as he took his belt off and wrapped it around my wrists tightly then held them above my head "I wasn't being a bitch, y-you started this! You grabbed my ass!" he lifts up my dress and slides my panties down "A-andrew?" I look at him, fear audible in my voice, I move my writst but it does nothing, they're stuck. He puts his knee in between my legs and applies pressure to my area then he slides his hand up my thigh and grips my hip, tears roll down my cheeks as I beg "St-stop, stop it!" I said louder and my voice cracked, he's drunk I can smell the booze, he fucking reeks "Andrew stop! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say all those cruel things! Please don't do anything...I'm so sorry!"
Tears streamed down my face, ruining my make-up, he harshly grabs my chin to force me to look up at him "shut up you're gonna take it like a good girl, got it?" he covers my mouth but I bite his hand hard until I taste a salty liquid.

Blood.

He yells and smacks me then I yell furiously as more tears fall "STOP IT!...g-get off of me!" He stops, I quickly push him off me and out the car door before getting out the other door. He covers his mouth as he takes a couple steps away from the car "O-oh god...Sarah I'm so sorry!" he says and tries to help me, I assume he sobered up a bit from me smacking him "Do not touch me. You don't get to touch me" I said as I held my hand out, indicating he stays away. I use my mouth and undo the belt from my wrists then I pull my panties up and fix my dress. I take his belt and throw it at him as hard as I possibly can, putting almost all of my energy into that throw "Sarah! I didn't mean it, I'm drunk!...Please come back!" I heard him yell but I keep walking. Yeah of course Andrew, you didn't fuckin mean it.

Bullshit!

-

It was late when I came back, maybe around 2 am? I took a hot shower then laid in bed, staring at the ceiling as I fought back heavy tears pleading to come out. My phone had blown up with texts from him, I held my pillow tightly...I wish Meredith, Ezra or Derrick were here. I wish one of them could just hug me and tell me it's going to be okay. I look at the texts Andrew sent me and one of them stuck out;

"Sarah you are my student, I'm your teacher. I know this is weird but since I first saw you on campus I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, I really want you to do well in school so I could get you a tutor and I'd pay for all of your school expenses and everything. I'll quit my job if you want me to...Sarah, I know it has only been one day since I actually got to talk to you but I enjoyed it, I enjoy you. It was so fun to dance with you. I have gotten to see your beautiful face for an hour a day and it has been 7 months since the first day of school and it makes me so happy that I can see you 5 days a week. I am so sorry that I tried to take advantage of you but I was drunk. You don't have to forgive me...Also I broke the rules, I've been going on coffee dates with this girl who works across the place we met. Her name is Alice...it's been going on for a week..." I slam my phone down on my nightstand, stupid fucking asshole. I roll over on my back, my eyes meeting the ceiling and I whisper to myself in a singing tone "so touch me like you never, and push me like you never..." I sniffle softly and get underneath the covers, my hand brushing through my hair.

"cause I am not afraid, I am not afraid anymore"

Why do I love him? Do I even love him? Maybe I should cut the contract, I could do it...maybe make this into a legal case type of thing...god I don't know. I shake my head, trying not to overthink too much, I close my eyes. Hopefully I can just sleep for the rest of my life and not have to worry about stupid things such as love.

-
a/n: hiii so i was wondering what you want to see out of this story exactly? :)