Chapter 2 | Togetherness Day

"Don't be rude come-on y/n, at least you tell clearly what he did." He said while stroking his blonde hair. He held my hands and brought his face closer. "Did you two kiss?".

He hurried away from the sofa and ran towards the kitchen, I walked after him not long after, he took out banana milk from the fridge and slipped on the table. I sat in a chair putting my head on the table and pondered what would happen the next day.

-bruk!-

"Gosh! Eric! You scared me to death!" I shouted while holding his shoulders. Eric could only laugh on the floor to see me surprised by a pale face. Eric shortly after laughing he gets up from the floor and picks up instant noodles that are ready. "Why are you still standing there? Come here, let's watch Netflix." Eric said from the living room.

Slowly walked into the living room following Eric with a glass of water. Eric from the beginning to the end of the film could not stop talking. He kept asking. I don't know what Eric thinks when watching films.

But,

I stood up to go to the bathroom, a telephone sound came from my phone. This number is not stored in the contact. I thought this number was my mom's number if not my dad, but it turns out I was wrong, both of them had gone to bed first because of work fatigue. I checked Eric one more time and his phone was not with him, Eric had not been holding his phone all day, he said, his phone was broken off the table.

I didn't pick up the phone and left my cellphone in my room.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:15 AM

The sound of the alarm ringing, I woke up in my room and while Eric slept on the sofa, as I recall I fell asleep on the living room couch with Eric. I get up from my bed and walk in front of Eric, at first I wanted to wake Eric, but I was reminded of the past,,,

-Flashback-

"Eric, wake up."

"What time is it now?"

"It is now 4 in the morning, wake up,"

"Get out of the way! I'll take a shower first!"

"Eric! I should have first! I woke up
before you! Hey! God damn it"

-End of Flashback-

I rushed to get a towel and locked the bathroom door, I showered for about 20 minutes, I dry my hair and wear ordinary clothes. Because if you immediately wear uniforms, the clothes will bend.

"Eric, take a shower, Eric, This kid is really hard to wake up, Eric." I say softly while stroking Eric's disheveled hair. Eric hasn't woken up either, I went down to breakfast without dad and also mom again. They already left for some reason still at this hour already went to the office, I made an omelette for my breakfast and also Eric. After putting the side dishes on the table I once again went to see Eric if he was awake or not.

"You slept too late Eric," I said leaning my body at the door, Eric is arranging his tie and combing his hair. "Eh? Why aren't you wearing a uniform? What time is it already?", "You don't need to talk too much, let's have breakfast, after that you wait. I'll change".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:36 AM