Chapter 3 | Don't hold it

"Here Juyeon I'm giving you blankets and pillows sorry because there are no more rooms. Juyeon is it okay to sleep on the sofa of the room y/n?"

What do you mean Eric? We have 8 rooms

"It's okay,"

"OK"

Eric put a blanket and pillow on the sofa then Eric went to close the door of my room. I sat up from my sleeping position and yawned. Juyeon looks to arrange his bed on the sofa while asking me if I need something or not. Juyeon turns around. Juyeon approached me and sat next to me, checking my fever, then Juyeon brought medicine and also a glass of water. Juyeon opened the medicine for me. After taking the medicine, Juyeon told me to rest. Juyeon shortly after putting me to sleep he left the room.

𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓙𝓾𝔂𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

I after making y/n fall asleep, I went out of her room and walked to the kitchen to make chicken soup for her. I went down the stairs slowly not making a sound to make y/n wake up.

"What're you doing?"

"Ah you surprised me, Eric can I cook here?"

"Of course, and please tell y/n that I want to go with my friends. Well sorry if it bothered you to guard this house and also my sister. See you later,"

"Alright, have a good time."

Shortly after cooking the soup, I immediately came to bring the food to her room for her to eat. Y/n looks still sleeping, I put the chicken soup on the table and went to wake y/n from her sleep.

She kept whining asking not to wake her.

"Park y/n," I said slowly while tapping her shoulder slowly and slightly shaking her body.

𝓔𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓮𝓮 𝓙𝓾𝔂𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12:13 MN

I woke up from my sleep and heard the sound of the television on the living room, I'm still sleepy trying to lay my body and go back to sleep I slept back for forty minutes and this house feels very quiet. Juyeon isn't in the room.

I woke up from the bed walking with my phone while turning on the lights.

I turned on the lights in every corner. I didn't see anyone in the living room. At least there is only a television remote below.

"That means Juyeon was here," I put the remote on the table.

I sat on the couch staring at my phone screen and there was a message from Eric. He said he was staying at his friend's house.

Fifteen minutes later I went to my bedroom to resume sleeping, I saw Juyeon in the bedroom on the sofa playing with his phone.

"Are you used to staying up late like this?" I sat on my bed staring at Juyeon hoping she didn't ask me back. Juyeon sat looking at me and smiled then nodded his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6:35 AM

Today I did go to school. I'm better than yesterday. I went to school with Juyeon, Juyeon keeps asking me if I need something.

It can't be described Juyeon is very handsome, he even always wins first place outside or inside the school, I really felt that I was in heaven but this will not be real. Even though I have a crush on him I know he likes someone else.

My class from the hallway is a little close,

"I'll take you home later, Park y/n." He said while stroking my hair and permission to go to his class. I watched Juyeon walk towards his class while greeting his close friends.

"Alright Park y/n, let's go to class." I thought as I locked the locker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3:08 PM

Today I'm not in a club, basketball club today is off because the tutor is out of town. I sat near the gate until,,,

"Damn it! What the heck is he? He just left me and asked to get back with him. What a f*boy." A girl said while sitting beside me with a look of annoyance. Apparently she had a chance to talk to me but did not have time to answer, she just left while saying harsh words.

"Sorry for making you wait so long,"

"It's okay, not too long after you come out,"

I stood up and took my bag, Juyeon walked to the bus stop with me. We both told each other about each other about the incident at school, Juyeon always pays attention to me when it's my turn to talk, and it's a bit scary because Juyeon is too focused on me. I opened my bag to get a drink.

But,,,

"We arrived at the bus stop, let's get off," He said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I, with no other choice, put my drink in my bag and walked home. "Don't get sick, if you want a friend you can SNS me,"

Juyeon permission to say goodbye to me and leave. I opened the door of my house and locked it, I sat for a while on the couch closing my eyes, my body today feels very tired. I don't know why but it's like being in a big pile of things. I opened my eyes to see Eric lying on my thigh, Eric just laughed grinning to see me then woke up from my thigh.

Eric walks into the kitchen to get the Mac N Cheese he made, Eric walked towards me while handing over one of his bowls.

"Thinking about Juyeon?" Eric asked while eating. Eric soon continued to grab my hand tightly and then let go until there were red marks. "It hurts, you know! What's wrong with you?"