Chapter 1 Energy

It was a couple months after the null sector attack and Overwatch made an announcement that they were back. A few of the original members came.

"An unknown energy source has been detected." Athena rang out to Winston. He was currently eating peanut butter while looking over test results of an experiment. "Where is it located?" "It is located on Tristan da Cunha," "That's in British territory!" Tracer was at the doorway. She was there to check in on what Winston was doing when she walked in and heard.

"Do you think it could be Talon?" "I don't know, but it would be best to check it out." He responded. "Then lets go get the others!" She blinked out of the lab and to where the meeting room was.

Athena let out a notice to the others to meet in the briefing room. "About five minutes ago there was a unknown source of energy that was discovered by Athena. It's source of origin is Tristan da Cunha." "Didn't it's volcano erupt decades ago? There shouldn't be anything there."  Angela, a Swiss doctor spoke up. "That's why we're going to go investigate. With Null sector attacks going on and Talon, we can't let this energy source fall into the wrong hands."

It was decided that Winston, Angela, Tracer, Mei, and Genji go investigate while the others stay behind. It was a long ride to the Island as it was the most isolated island ever. "If you would please fasten your seat belts as we prepare for landing." Tracer's voice rang out over the intercoms. They landed and one by one they got out, looking at the rocky landscape covering everything.

"So where is the source of this disturbance?" Genji asked. Winston had a device in his hand that he waved around until he got something. "There." It was in the direction of where a small town used to be. As the walked closer and closer the signal got stronger. They got to the abandoned town. Roofs were melted, but were rusting away. "We should be right on top of it." They looked around but saw nothing. 

They split up and walked around trying to find anything. Winston was walking around on the outskirts of the destroyed town until he felt something. It was a little draft of wind that he could feel on his feet. He called over the others as they saw his discovery. They knew what this meant and Mei iced the ground as Winston hit it. The ice broke and gave way to a hole with stairs leading down.

Cautiously the descended down the stairs until they stopped. They ended as they were greeted with a large cavern, glowing blue and new stalactites starting to grow. They saw the sorce of the blue light and saw that it was a bulky shape at the end of the room. The group was awe struck as they looked around making their way towards it. "This must be the source of the energy."

When they get there they see wires and tubes attached to the sides of the object. The surface covered in dust.

"And we thank for finding it for us." A voice with an accent they all knew was heard at where they entered. There stood Talon's best team, Reaper, Sombra, Moira, and Doomfist. Well, I guess their best team minus Widowmaker.

"Moira." Angela glared at her.

"Zigler."  She said with a smug smile on her face. "I would advise to to step away from it hand it over."

When they didn't move they took that as their cue. Doomfist charged as Winston went to meet him, Reaper fired shots at Genji, Moira was Naruto running at Angela, and Sombra and Tracer were teleporting all over the place. While everyone was distracted with their fighting partners Mei wiped of the dust on the top. When she did that she discovered that ot was covering some kind of clear plastic.

Carefully she looked around to see if anyone was focused on her, then turned back when they were still fighting. She looked in and saw what it was. Tracer blinked up behind, startling her.. "Mei! We need to leave! Our fight made the whole cave unstable!" "We can't leave! There's someone in there!" 

"What?!" Surprised she looks herself and see's what Mei is saying is true. "We need to get them out of there! Look for 'an off switch!" They look around the tubes, wires, and boxes to locate it. "Vat are you guys doing!" Angela came up to them. Talon retreated but made the cave unstable for it to collapse on them. "There's a bloody person in there!"

A sword suddenly stabs through the plastic. "GENJI!!" Mei and Tracer scream as they now think that he may have just stabbed someone. He starts to cut away the plastic until there's a hole big enough for them to pull the body out of.

"Are they even alive?" Mei asked. Angela goes and checks their pulse. "They're still alive, but we must hurry." Winston comes up and puts the body on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes as they frantically escape the collapsing cave.

They made it up just in time because of plot armor. They made their way to where their ship is supposed to be only for it to be destroyed. After comming the base they were able to get back home. The person the found had long h/c hair and s/c skin. They were put in a hospital bed hooked up to various machines.

Angela checked up on them regularly. Until they could get a name they couldn't find out who they were. The list was to long and they didn't know how old they were. Angela was doing a check up until she heard a groan. "Uhhh...." 

Their Jane Doe was finally awake. They looked at her and she saw that they had e/c eyes. "Are you an angel?" Having been flirted with many times and that line getting used over and over again she rolled her eyes. She was going to say something, but she was cut off. "Because if you are god fucked up. I should be in hell right now."

Wait what?