Chapter 7 Deleted Knees

The shot echoed through the wide room as everyone in the room was frozen.

You didn't feel any pain. You actually didn't feel any indication that you had gotten shot.

You looked down at your torso and patted around to come the conclusion that you had not been shot. You looked at edgy boi and with a "wtf" face

"You missed! How could you miss?! I AM THREE FEET IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!" 

With that your guns turned in to swords and you rushed at him, taking him off guard.

You swung at his left leg and you sword dug in deep as blood(?) sprayed everywhere as he fell to the ground.

Realizing what just happened the rest of talon rushed at you to help him, breaking through any attempts to stop them from team Overwatch.

Although on the floor Reaper, raised his not-yet-fired shotgun and aimed at you only for your other sword to cut clean through like butter, cutting it in two. 

You proceeded to stab him in the other knee cap when sirens were heard in the distance and getting louder.

You were pulled away by Mcree and both teams evacuated the build, Reaper having some trouble.

Running to the ship you all scrambled on and took off, exhausted breathing filled the room from the adrenaline rush. 

When everything calmed down Angela asked if you had any injuries.

"Nah, I'm gucci."

Tracer, who was sitting next to you, put a hand on your shoulder. 

"Please luv, just speak normal."

You let out a GIANT sigh.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

The ride went silent again and you got bored, so like a normal person you started to mess around with the blood that got spurted on you. You just....smudged your finger around I guess?

The others that saw this looked at you weirded out tho as they just watched you basically played with somebody else's blood.