Chapter 6 Lotta Memes

"So what you're saying is that you were able to make this entire thing from the spare parts we have around the base???"  The rest of the team had joined the group and you were currently being questioned by Hana. "Yeah.""Say sike right now." "No u." Ignoring a groaning, defeated Hana, Brigitte walked forward to examine it "So how do you control it from here?" 

"I just use these" Walking over to the counter you picked up a pair of gloves.

-Bottom Left-

"They track my movements and there's a bit more to it but I'm not gonna explain it right now." You finished putting stuff away and you left to go take a shower, you were covered in sweat and grease from that. 

After getting moister than an oyster you dried off did whatever you do with your hair. You herd a knock at your door and saw that it was Hana. "Gramps wanted me to get you." "Oh, worm?" "What the fuck does that mean???" She looked at you with a WTF??? face. "Wouldn't you like to know weather boy." Somehow you got passed that Tumblr like situation and was able to get to the training room where mega-boomer was. 

"You're late." "It's not my fault they're weird." Hana then abandoned Jack to the mercy of you. "If you're going to be staying here then you're gonna at least need some training." "So who am I fighting?" "Me."

He goes for a swift jab to your face when you basically just slapped his hand away with your forearm. The others in the room-which was basically everyone except Hanzo cuz he salty- could see you switch your footing, indicating that you knew some form of fighting. 

Both of you shuffled around the mat until Jack went in for a round house kick to your left side which you also blocked, but in a moment of rare brilliance you grabbed his leg and pulled, quickly muttering a "Yeah, this's big brain time."  making him lose his balance to which you took the opportunity to sock him in the face.

The thots in the room had wide eyes because not a lot of people get to punch in face. Clearly they underestimated the full grown gremlin in the room. Recovering and now righteously peeved he went in for a full speed right hook which, of course, you caught, but not in the hand to fist way. No. 

You grabbed his fore and upper arm and in one fluid motion you flipped him over your shoulder.

"BEGONE THOT!!!"

You did it. You crazy son of a bitch, you did it. Jack got up all angsty and after that you actually trained with Fareeha to work on your footing, balance, new things, etc. After your your little training session you got pulled away by a curious Angela. 

"So you know how you're basically the last gen z?" "Yeah?" "Well there're a bunch of unanswered things from your time the have been put in museums and we were wondering if you could could help clear up some things about them." "M'kay." 

"Really? Thank you!" "No prob. When we go'in?" "Tomorrow." "Kool." After that little conversation you went back to your little workshop and worked through the night, not getting a wink of sleep, cuz, y'know.