F o u r t e e n

The following morning, the bluenette's alarm went off. It was strange that occurred, due to the fact that it was summer and she didn't set it the night before. Adrien remained on her chest thankfully, still comfortably asleep.

Unfortunately, she heard terrified screams outside her window. Attempting to not disturb the sleeping model, she creeped out of her bed, taking a peek on the balcony. Once she saw who it was, she whisper-shouted, "Tikki, transform me!"

She jumped back down into her room, being as stealthy as possible, only to wake up Adrien. Surprised and still tired, he mumbled, "L-Ladybug? W-Where's Marinette? I-Is she safe?"

"I'm Marinette." The spotted heroine said casually, bringing more surprise to Adrien's face.

"Excuse me, but is this a prank?" He rubbed his eyes and stared at her with the widest eyes she's seen. "If this is a prank, it isn't funny."

"It's not," she simply said, quickly taking her earrings out and putting them back in, that way her transformation didn't wear off. "See? I'm not lying, pretty boy."

"Wha—" he was interrupted by her slight panicking tone. "There's no time to be shocked," Ladybug gestured to his kwami. "You need to transform immediately, there's a threat outside the bakery."

He shook his head to rid his mind of any thoughts that may potentially deter him from his current objective. "A-Alright. Plagg, transform me!"

After a fifteen second transformation sequence, Adrien Agreste was transformed into Chat Noir, the feline superhero of Paris. He nodded to his partner in crime, both of them swiftly leaping out of Marinette's balcony trapdoor.

"M'kay, M'Lady, what's our threat tod—" he paused mid-sentence at the sight of the Akumatized villain. "L-Lila?"

Even though she was slightly surprised in her boyfriend calling her M'Lady again in her superhero form, she had to focus on what was most important in the moment. "I'm not too surprised, you're always Akumatized. No wonder why you lie all the time, huh."

"Ma— I mean, LB, don't let your emotions get the best of you, I know you despise her," he whispered in an effort to turn her enraged emotions down a notch. "You know the goal is to free the Akuma and save the victim, right?"

"Piff, of course, Chat Noir!" Ladybug blew his advice off easily. "I'm not trying to be immature or anything, you know, the usual."

He rolled his eyes and thought promptly after, Marinette definitely doesn't have her emotions in order. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on her, hopefully that shouldn't be an issue.

The feline went back to being focused specifically on their battle with Lila, but Lila let out a wicked cackle. "The name is Volpina, like the superhero, but the only difference is that I have more advantages, sweetheart." He assumed that message was directed to Ladybug.

"Yeah right," was Ladybug's only reply.

"Let's get this party started!" Volpina exclaimed in an enthusiastic manner, speedily summoning ten different illusions of herself.

The duo, being both confused on which illusion was actually her, swiped at the wave of illusions. They both went in opposite directions, with Ladybug swinging her yo-yo to the right and into the middle, Chat swinging his staff to the left and into the middle as well. Volpina realized what was going to happen to her, but her reaction time was delayed. She got slammed with the two weapons at once, stunned, and remained on the ground for a few seconds.

"Quick, try her necklace!" The spotted heroine called out, pointing at her tail shaped jewelry. The feline nodded, instantly jumping on top of her, making her immobile temporarily. He ripped off her necklace and threw it against the ground, shattering it into countless pieces.

"Ha, nice try, stupid cat!" His confusion led to his weakness of being thrown out of the loop, which led to her easily sliding out from underneath him. He hissed in frustration, somehow recovering himself rather quickly, and readied in his fighting stance next to his partner.

"Hawkmoth wouldn't be that incompetent, now would he?" The sneaky fox smirked, twirling her flute derisively. "You're gonna have to try a tad bit harder." She bolted away at such a speed where Ladybug and Chat had no clue where she went after she made her minuscule speech. They decided to split up in the way they threw their weapons at the Akumatized victim; Ladybug would explore the eastern half of Paris while Chat would explore the western half of Paris.

I despise that girl, Ladybug thought in frustration, eagerly looking around the city to hopefully catch her soon enough.

On the other hand, Chat was just worried. Mainly worried for his and Marinette's safety. Shortly after, he felt heavy pressure on his back, causing him to collapse on top of one of the buildings.

"I know you're there, get off of me!" He tried throwing her off of his back, she stayed put regardless of how much force he used. She smirked, playing her flute to summon illusionistic handcuffs and an invisible barrier around them, in which Ladybug couldn't find them.

"Oh Chaton, you're so helpless!" Volpina could barely control herself as she cackled his name. He tried swiping at her, but failed.

"Excuse me, but only my lady, which happens to be Marinette Dupain-Cheng, calls me that." He scoffed, turning his way reluctantly away from her.

"Ha! You're pathetic." She began to unzip her suit, revealing her breasts. She thrusted them in his face, forcing his head between them.

"Aren't they smooth and comfy? Perfect enough to rest a horny head like yours." She laughed at her own comment. "Oh c'mon, why don't you just give me some of your body, won't you?"

She continued to unzip her suit, but before she could go down further, she saw a yo-yo flying at her face and quickly dodged it. "L-Ladybug?!" The Akumatized victim gasped, but also upset that she was derailed from her almost successful plan. She quickly zipped her suit up, her face reddened with anger.

"You're disgusting!" The heroine spat at the fox, using her Lucky Charm, which was a string, and launching it with her yo-yo. This resulted in the villain being easily tied up and Chat using his Cataclysm to free himself from her illusionistic handcuffs.

"I knew you'd come for me, that's why I didn't react," he defended himself, but whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, I'm faithful, and I'm all yours for the rest of my life."

She became a bit flustered from that comment, but easily got herself back on track with snapping open Volpina's flute. "No more evildoing for you, little Akuma," she spun her yo-yo, shouting, "Time to de-evilize!"

She caught the Akuma, releasing it after it was purified, murmuring, "Bye bye, little butterfly," as it flew away. Throwing her Lucky Charm in the air, she shouted, "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Everything in Paris was set back to normal, with Lila detransforming and questioning where she was. "Pound it!" The duo both exclaimed, but followed up by them both blushing immensely afterward.

"I'll talk to you when night falls, Chaton." Ladybug gave him a kiss on the cheek and nodded, all the news reporters going insane.

"I'll see you then, M'Lady."