¹ "Brief" Explaination

This World is divided into six genders:
the male alpha, beta, omega, and the female alpha, beta, and omega. The alphas, as of course, are the most distinguished people in the community. Not only they acquired great skills and intellect, but they also have characteristics that one can wish for. They composed only 15% of the world's population. Their occupation and civil reputation are also high which gives them the power to those who are below them. Coupled with their dominating aura and high pride, they are truly remarkable.
On the other hand, the omegas are frail and slender in structure. They are also soft-spoken and elegant in nature. Their overall characteristics are stunning which gives them the benefit of having prestigious jobs such as modeling in a high-end fashion line or becoming a renowned entertainer. Unfortunately, they only compose 5% of the world. Lastly, the Betas. As bad as it may sound, they are mediocre in all aspects. However, they composed most of the world's population which is about 80%.
A person can form a bond with another person as the illustration shows above. However, multiple people who form multiple bonds form a "pack". This phenomenon will be considered normal in this story as polyamorous relationships will be focused here.

Author's Note: I know that some of you had read werewolf stories in which the definition of " pack" is different. The ABO in here is also similar to the mangas and manhwas such as Love Shuttle or Love is an Illusion. As you can see, I am a fan of bl. I hope to those of you, please read this before preceding to avoid further confusion. A quick reminder that I am not an American so please bear with my grammar and story mistakes.
Also, do not hesitate to leave a comment because I would love to interact with you guys in my very first book.